Some ideas for balancing our faction

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by reskk, Jul 10, 2014.

1. reskk

reskk Member

Trees lose cost efficiency across the board.

Saplings lose defensive strike

Experimental Warspirit loses 1 max range, cost adjusted as such.

Skymarshal loses reinforce 2 from upgrades and gains initiative 2 in its place.

Elven Ancestor -1 speed or -1 minimum range. Cost stays.

Ancestral Avenger gains warding. -5 cost.

Strategist -1 base damage

Ranger Elite Initiative 1 and Surge Enemy Switch spots. Cost adjusted.

Spirit Singer loses Res 2 from base. It takes place of Arcane Dance. Cost reduced accordingly.

Falconer -1 damage. Cost stays.

Angel - ??? Still awful any sugestions?

Elven Druid Eagle form +1 nora over Raven.

Colossal Boa range to 1-1. Cost reduced SLIGHTLY.

Bliss the Muse -1 def, cost reduction.

Elven Prodigy loses elusive, Dodge 2 to base. Cost reduced accordingly.

Garu Kodiak Vengeful off base, placed in Warcry upgrade line. Cost reduced.

Snake Charmer loses tame beast and some nora cost.

Wisp soulsift switches places with Nexus Aura.

Centaur Archer cost reduction.

Centaur Skirmisher slam to base

Elven Treecaller removed from the game.

Ask for clarifications or explanations of any runes.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Nice initiative but there may be a stat formula update. I'd rather wait until that happens before making any changes to individual champs.

reskk and dsjtheman like this.
  3. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

lol. That, tagged onto the end of those suggestions, really made me laugh.

4. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Skirmisher isnt getting slam back.

Treefolk need efficiency, they are very slow so they take a lot of set up and have to slowly creep across the map until kthun loses wandering.

Prodigy is already fine as it is.

Ancestral avenger needs a slight damage nerf, but warding is a horrible ability that would make it unplayable.

Warspirit is already decent at 2 range. No need to nerf him.

Strategist needs higher nora cost, not reduced stats.

Garu kodiak is bad. Needs buffs.

Buff wilderkin.

Give elven fury sunder back.

Boa is the slowest colossal champ, with nearly lowest base damage and midrangey on price. He only barely useable as is because of hos synergy with beast/elf bonuses.

Its too bad elven page went from being the worst leg kf rune to being an astonishingly efficient unattainable chase leg.

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Since the spawned saplings are so efficient, maybe increase the cooldown of Greenhouse from every other turn to every three turns, and maybe increase the nora needed to spawn a sapling from the Greenhouses.

Just a thought.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

But at that point you would just put x2 saplings in ur bg for the 25 nora. The problem with saplings is we have 2 relics a spell and 2 units that can summon them i would change the overgrowth spell to do something else with trees. And remove summon tree spirit from greenhouse and reduce green house nora cost to 20.

7. reskk

reskk Member

And like that it is obsolete.

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yep, now is the time to mention these things. With that said, except for the most obviously OP runes, I'd still say to wait a day or two. :)

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Let's look at Greenhouse compared to the SP relic Voil King's Crypt?

In comparison, Greenhouse is 35 nora and costs 20 nora every other round for a sapling. Voil King's Crypt costs 60 nora and summons a bat every 6 rounds until a total of 4 bats are called.

Place Voil King's Crypt for 60 nora and a bat is summoned. Round 7 another bat summoned. Round 13 another bat is summoned. Round 19 the last bat is summoned. Total of 60 nora for 4 bats.
    Place Greenhouse for 35 nora, pay 20 nora and a sapling is spawned. Round 3 pay 20 nora and another sapling is summoned. Round 5 pay 20 nora and another sapling is summoned. Round 7 pay 20 nora and another sapling is summoned. ...and so on indefinitely.

Voil King's Crypt costs 60 nora and in 19 rounds you have 4 bats for an average nora cost of 15 nora per bat.
    Greenhouse costs 35 nora plus 80 nora for 4 saplings, but you get them in 7 rounds and indefinitely every other round for 20 nora each. In 19 rounds you can have 10 saplings for a total cost of 235 nora and average nora cost of 23.5 nora per bat.

Maybe the cost is not the factor. The speed at which the saplings spawn seems to be the factor.