Some thought just by browsing the runes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MakarovJAC, Nov 18, 2015.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Well, it's kinda early to say how much Meta will be affected...but let's be honest, when you play for a while, then you see new stuff, you kinda feel like something is going to bite you real good in the butt. Then, it only gets kinda worsened when you look back at your stuff, and you think it might just lay there. You know, reminding you that something better exists, but not as good as what you expect from a new expansion.

My attention focuses on the spell selection owned by ST and IS. To be honest, these factions might need a relic destroyer spell. But I don't think they really needed that much.

Awestruck is probably the abbility I criticize the most, not because of what it does, but based on how easy is it to get and the fact that some factions really have nothing to counter it. Perhaps, it also matters to say that when used on spell-made super champs, it kinda feels like your faction doesn't matter anymore.

Holy Light is 45 nora, refunds 10 nora when used on a conveniently spent relic, then causes AoE 3 (like, really) Alt DMG of 10. Then, it's got Awestruck. For centuries, people have blamed my hatred on Awestruck on my general lack of range in my BGs. But, what if not only we got super champs, but also got Righteous Deflection on it?

Let's remember it's a hidden abbility with a considerable time span.

Then, we also got ST's Frostfall Heritage. Ok, this is enough. Artic Bolt, 20 HP-sure, it's got instability, but when you think about it, ST has plenty of large AoE spells which affects literally everything in it. Plus, a considerable number of ranged champs. Plus, plenty of easily ready buffs based on a general elemental theme most present in their ranks. Got to be honest, they didn't really need a relic destroyer.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Skywing Sonicbolt, Myx Hurricane, Wingmaster Cleric (boarder line), Truthseeker, medal of valor are op.

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

medal of valor op? it got a huuuuge drawback