Something for newer players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ulfheobar, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Ulfheobar

Ulfheobar The King of Potatoes

I would like to get feedback( from greens especially) because what i will write here is my idea how to retain and attract more people.

It is about game (deck) diversity.
    This is big plus and minus in tgis game. With more then 1000 card it is possible to make numereous different decks in this game and every is played differently.

Good thing is that it is fun ( obviously) but bad thing is that require lot of money to aquire lots of runes from beggining.

For me is easy. But for new players is pain to acquire runes for perfect deck for themself. Because they need to try deck to see if it suits them.

SOLUTION(finally):
    Give option to players that they can activate for free for one week all runes in this game. Runes would be nontradable ofcourse. Not sure how often would be ok.
    Because with every trading people are loosing runes so after few different decks they need to cash in again, get frustrated and quit.
    Indirectly game would benefit a lot. Can explain that also if anyone interested.

I am sorry for long thread.

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

How often would people be able to use this method? Why would I pay (probably large amount) for a couple of factions I wouldn't even use? seems like we could do a lot more good if there were a system to just rent/buy runes with money singular.

3. Ulfheobar

Ulfheobar The King of Potatoes

Also implementing single rune cash store would be succes. On official poxnora page.

Morfeas and jeeperz2 like this.
  4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

There use to actually was a single rune cash store a long time ago, and I honestly since have not been tempted to buy much of anything from the marketplace.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

As per usual, an altfest.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How about we give all noobs the chance to build a deck including 2 rares, 8 uncommons and 20 commons of their choice?

Elves Rule likes this.