SONIC FLIGHT

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by RedScarlet, Aug 24, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Shouldn't this ability be better worded as:

"This champion gains Flight, Vulnerability: Sonic, and an additional rank of Evasive"?

So in future expansions, there would be a possibility of having a Voil with Evasive 3 = Sonic Flight at base, Evasive 2 at upgrades would grant the champion Evasive 3.

Especially when you play Voils and Designate Flagbeare Balancing Act, or whatever. Its kind of awkward to see Evasive ranks colliding with one another.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    soulmilk likes this.
  2. RedScarlet

huh? Could've swore I used it like 2 weeks ago or smtg and it grants eva. Maybe I was wrong. But okay to keep it in topic, Balancing Act then. NOT DES.FLAG.

Point is, the wording is limiting Eva2-3 possibilities, and if a source does give voils Evasive (not granting an additional rank, but granting Evasive X), it would collide inbetween nora costs.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Pretty sure it still grants evasive.

4. RedScarlet

the topic is sonic flighttttt! why does everyone keeps on talking about des.flagbearer...

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Everything I have played that says it grants, say, Berserker 1 adds a rank instead of overriding what you have (to a max of 3, since only really strange abilities have >3 ranks)
    Does Sonic Flight not do this? If it doesn't, I'd personally consider the interaction a bug.

Speaking of strange abilities and ranks, I swear I saw something on PoxBase that had ranks 2-4 existent, but not rank 1.
    And Avatar abilities have way too many ranks.

6. RedScarlet

I donno coz what I remembered (havent used Ghern general), when a champ of mine got Designate Flagbearer, my nearby voils got Evasive 2 instead of Evasive 3.

If Sonic Flight "grants" an additional rank of Evasive, then Designate Flagbearer gives Evasive 2, then +1 from Sonic flight to Evasive 3.

7. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

it give 2 ranks. It bumps voils to rank 3.

8. RedScarlet

Oh so sonic flight stacks? Good to know haha thx

9. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!