#SonyAppeasers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Besides, evidence is bubbling up that it might not have been NK. What a twist

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

North Korea should have made their own film about killing Obama. It could have starred Dennis Rodman.

3. Boozha

I would have watched that. With NK's great cinematic history it probably would have neded up rather hilarious.

4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

NK is led by a worthless piece of ******. He murders innocent humans by the thousands, and tortures 100s of thousands or millions of others. But, in chicken's opinion, it makes more sense to protect Kim Jong-un's feelings from a stupid movie. Anyone who supports that mass murderer deserves to be executed. Newsflash: the 8th century is over. Much of humanity has evolved. I feel terrible for the people of NK. Little to nothing I can do to help them. Free speech everywhere in the universe is the answer, eventually we humans will ALL get there.

I oppose the "Left" wing nuts AND the "Right" wing nuts in America. But they control the gooberment, so I choose to wait for karma to arrive.

5. Boozha

There is no left wing in the US government, so the left wing is irrelevant in that regard.

6. DarkJello

That don't compute sir. There is "left" and "right" sho nuff.

7. Boozha

Democrats are right wing, Republicans are far right wing, so where is the left wing? Die Linke, that is left - it also isn't US American. US only elects the right wing.

8. DarkJello

I don't believe in "right" and "left", so your hypothesis is declined.

The real scale is anarchy to tyranny, with USA steadily sliding away from liberty and freedom in the center and towards "progressive" tyranny. Of course they market it all cool and groovy, but it is tyranny nonetheless. Matrix lives.

9. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Silly, you could easily say Europe doesnt have a right wing, that you have left and then far left wings. Center line is based on perspective so your whole point is biased.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Boozha

The real scale is left to right as introduced in the French national convention and continued in all German parliaments to this day. What does anarchy to tyranny describe? Communism vs. Capitalism does not fit on that scale at all, for example. A better scale would be a square of left/right vs. libertarian/authoritarian.

Well ... one side started the whole left/right stuff and set the scale. Which side was it, daddy Europe or kiddy US? ...

11. DarkJello

"The real scale"... Because France and Germany said so... Precious. I am talking about reality, not some political talking point by Europe or USA. Many types of capitalism, right now cronyism is king in America. Sad for us, but great for the very few ultra wealthy that are getting filthy rich.

12. Boozha

No, the real scale because it was historically established that way ... As if it wouldn't be hilariously obvious ...

13. DarkJello

My ancestors escaped a very, very abusive "daddy", but the chickens have come home to roost. Why? Because lying and hoodwinking the public is UBER lucrative!! Vast majority of politicians in US are tyrants, and the pay is golden. Things will get a lot worse before we finally move closer towards the center--freedom.

14. Boozha

If you are talking about GB as the abusive daddy, well ... Quit drinking the Kool-Aid ... The colonies were taxed lower than the mainland and were pretty much equally represented. The average American colonist had a higher standard of living than the average Briton. Furthermore, the American revolution was not a popular movement but instigated by a fringe group. And the war was won my France to get back at Britain. Oh well.

15. Tarth

Could you explain? Links and what not if to lazy.

16. Boozha

17. Tarth

Yes... Wikipedia... the bed rock of sources. Interesting if dubious but little impact on current terms or the whole Interview thing, which is on line and meh of a movie.

18. Boozha

Then read the book by Gauchet that is listed as the source, jeez ...

19. Tarth

Probably will. Though that is not what I was implying with the comment on Wikipedia. I was mostly saying that its a over generalization that can interpret the sources incorrectly that can also be edited by a child and never allowed as a source in and of itself.
    Anyway, Left or Right, Modern or traditional terms don't really matter here, stating Europe is Left leaning and the US is Right is as obvious as the color of the sky and based on a lot of cultural and historical factors. In the end they are both good and bad and a balance is whats needed as both have a lot of baggage to go along with their positives.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    DarkJello likes this.
  20. DarkJello

Kool aid? I prefer mt dew. Refuted.

The colonists were not equally represented.

America won, and help from France is still appreciated.

USA started moving away from freedom and towards tyranny decades ago. Sad but true. Europe is ahead of us on that scale, so just need to keep watching. Chaos inbound, as reality always wins out. Karma. And stuff. Good day.