#SonyAppeasers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

British peasants and townsfolk weren't really more represented.

2. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

He might be a dictator but what is commonly said about Kim is highly exaggerated and twisted. Although the word dictator usually has a negative connotation to it, it shouldn't. From an objective point of view, he is not worthless. He is the leader of a sovereign nation, which is more than what can be said about leaders and figure heads of Western countries who are bound by financial institutions.

NK rules it self. Western countries do not.
    The majority if not all of anti-NK sources are derived from corporations and agencies in countries that are not even independent.
    SK succumbed to the rule of financial institutions. NK has not and is trying to keep it that way.

NK is targeted by countries that are ruled by financial institutions because those financial institutions don't have a branch in NK. They don't control NK's money supply; they want to. This is why they constantly demonize the few remaining independent countries. NK nationalism is constantly targeted by countries that are governed by ideologies similar to corporate fascism.

And one shouldn't have to feel sorry for the NK people because of their leader. In fact, we should envy them because Kim hasn't sold out his country. What Obama should try to do is liberate the country from financial institutions since that is what's best for the American people. It is true that people in NK are dying from hunger and poverty but that is not because of leadership, it is because of the sanctions and embargoes that hijacked Western countries imposed on independent NK. NK is autonomous under nationalism I wish USA were the same.

A country like USA, that is ruled by corporations, has been geared to exist and function for the sake of its economic system, not its people.
    Which country has more integrity, one that is ruled by parasites loyal to money or one that is ruled by its own people?

Free speech is not always the answer because the idea of free speech is constantly being abused by those in high positions of power to promote propaganda.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

"Let us not fool ourselves. The wealth, freedom and liberty of the American people are being stolen and
    steadily nibbled away. Today, as easy suckers, we are buying many over-priced, political "benefits," all paid
    for, of course, with our own hard-earned money!

We have also been goaded into trying to run the affairs of other nations which yields a fine profit for the
    world money powers who are in-the-know on credits and markets. Whether you realize it or not, that has all
    been planned for you in just that way.

Furthermore, our land has been and is being flooded with vast numbers of "image making" books, carefully
    written about numerous important citizens in public life, which aim to further certain long-range international
    policies.

False images and "managed news," however, will soon lead to the destruction of a free people, if we allow
    it. "We" means you and me. It is for you, primarily, that this book has been written."

The American people are not reared and trained to become international-minded schemers. As a result, we
    have become the ready victims of those who have been reared and steeped in that type of training. In addition,
    as a people, we are too inclined to hedonism, deeply absorbed in a program of pleasure. Toward that end, we
    are being encouraged and daily "moulded" by our foreign-influenced press, radio, and TV programs. We are
    encouraged to become absorbed in the trivial, for obvious reasons, by dedicated world-planners. "

- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, My Exploited Father In Law by Curtis Bean Dall.

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

My ancestors are from Ireland, England, and Denmark. Boozha called Europe "daddy", which prompted my reply. Record set straight. Keep it groovy.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  4. DarkJello

@Lop: perfect example of propaganda. What do u really think?

5. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

How dare you suggest removing the embargoes and sanctions against NK. you're just a corporate shill furthering the agenda of financial institutions
    and you don't even realize it. Can't you see that by allowing trade you're just opening the floodgates for those institutions, just look at what's happening in China. Luckily Kim Jong-un, bless his soul, will never allow this to happen. He stands alone against the western oppression, may he stand strong and long.

6. DarkJello

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea called President Barack Obama "a monkey" and blamed the U.S. on Saturday for shutting down its Internet amid the hacking row over the comedy "The Interview."

On Saturday, the North's powerful National Defense Commission, the country's top governing body led by Kim, said that Obama was behind the release of "The Interview." It described the movie as illegal, dishonest and reactionary.

http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-blames-us-internet-shutdown-034208745.html

So NK gooberment thinks a racist comment about Obama will help their cause? Poor strat IMO.

The movie is not illegal, and to say so is beyond dishonest. It, the movie, is way more stupid than reactionary.

NK is losing the war of words badly. Baby Jesus agrees with me on this. Toodles.

7. Boozha

"Monkey" ... Dem fighting words.

8. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

I'm sure most North-Koreans would disagree with you on that.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

You seem to believe that every county has the same laws. Just because it's not illegal in America/England doesn't mean it's not illegal in North Korea (Which it is indeed illegal there).

10. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

Only it actually is illegal in both countries to threathen or even imagine to do bad things to the head of the state

For England

and in the USA

All in all pretty hypocrite to then allow the movie under the veil of free speech.

11. Boozha

In addition to being, as I said, tasteless as hell. Oh yeah, lets make a movie about murdering someone. That's gonna go over well and is not at all juvenile, inappropriate and rather crushing to any moral message the movie might have had.

12. Vote Kanye 2020

I believe that doesn't apply to movies in England, because there are several films in which the queen is either plotted against or gets killed. Probably right about the America though, I just realised most films with the president in danger have a fictional president.

13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I watched it ...
    It wasn't that great a movie

14. Vote Kanye 2020

No.

15. DarkJello

You seem to be confused as to where the movie was made. Stupid movies, like The Interview, are legal in USA. Do you comprehend?

I agree on all points, which is why I won't ever see the movie. But that does not give me the right to stop other competent adults from wasting their time, if that is what they choose. Liberty means not running around trying to force everyone else to be "good" 24/7/365. Neither of us is the boss of the universe, thus it is ok to chillax a bit.

I don't believe this was a real threat against Kim Jong-un. Do you? Putting out the movie is the epitome of free speech.

Also, rodar, I will listen to baby Jesus over the propaganda put out by NK every day of the week and twice on Sunday. ;)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  16. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

Uhh, I didn't suggest or say anything about removing them. A common story about Kim in the West is that he is a tyrant who purposely terrorizes and starves his own people - this isn't true. I didn't say that Kim is the cause of the lack of food nor did I say that Kim is killing his own people. I said that people are dying because of lack of food and that sanctions imposed by other countries harm NK's food. Regardless of how one looks at it, this is still one of the negative factors or bad side effects an embargo can have on a country. If A places an embargo on B (especially with the support of nearly the whole world), the economy of B will suffer or at least won't be at its optimum level. B would then have to allocate its resources inefficiently. If I was a corporate shill, then I would have insulted you back. Nevertheless, good point regarding China. I am pretty sure that Kim has a good reason to not want to lift the embargoes. He wouldn't want foreigners to benefit at his people's expense - this is understandable.

17. DarkJello

I admit to quite a bit of consternation, because Lop's comment means Dennis Rodman is right and almost the entire world is wrong.

Although I am the first to realize the world is crazy, and the minority are often actually in the right. Time to meditate on the matter.

Also, I apologize for being snarky earlier Lop. Merry--a few days after--Christmas sir.

18. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

I think that Dall, Kennedy, Lincoln, McKinley, Jackson, Garfield, and Jefferson were right.

Happy holidays to you too.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  19. DarkJello

@Lop

Pretend, for fun, that I don't know what that list of names means. Elaborate. Share what it means to you.

Much appreciated, and no rush as I check back frequently between computer tasks that have gobbled up most of this precious day.

20. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

without china propping them up north korea would starve to death in a week. lets go easy on the 'sovereign nation' praise.

SPiEkY likes this.