Sorry if i am late to the party

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Firk, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

But can you guys help me overlook Leoss, the first thing i see is Paragon and archtect where gutted?

Paragon deffenetly needs a change in my eyes

Soul bond is it worth it?

2. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

This is my sugestion change it so not all Leoss are have to have Pride or soul of ailur. but instead you can chose it on a few of them.

Pride of Ailur = when this unit attacks all Leoss gets 2 damage for one turn stacking

Soul of Ailur = when this units attacks all leoss gets 2 defence for 4 turns. (i know this is basically aid defence)

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

this way we can lower the cost of many leoss by 5 nora what do you think?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

They're fine.

5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

So you're basically asking for a large powercreep. On an average mid font map, Leoss would have around 4 units on the field at the start of the battle considering their relatively high nora cost, and that's around when combat starts. Aid Defense is already incredibly efficient. This suggestion is crazy and will just cause more stat stacking problems in a faction that already suffers from this cancer. This surely cannot be considered seriously.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

ALl IS hate aside, IS leoss is actually forgotten.
    If i want to play Leoss i need to play ST atleast split, i really dont want to do that i am a full IS player.
    Really important things i miss if i dont play ST, global cleanse spell whery important much better then an equip.
    global disarm* no good disarm option.
    For some reason no good healing champ.( i guess i can throw in a non leoss here, but with there racial its really important to have asmuch leoss as you can)
    I like to have atleast one init or reinforcment champ in my deck, you really need that. And leoss got that but then i need to play split again.

7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

For what reason do you need Leoss to be in IS a fully playable and efficient theme? It's supposed to be a split theme.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah I don't really see a solid argument here. If you wanna run Leoss FF IS? Cool do it. Leoss are meant to be, and probably excel as IS/ST.

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Gusta don't know jack.

If I get to a computer I'll explain the power and weaknesses of da putty tat.

Till then, I'll say this... That might be one fun new passive

It's like the opposite of ferren

10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

a problem i am having is that 80% of the champs i am running got soul of ailur so its hard to get of there racial

11. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I dont think Leoss are fine, the lack several things. Changing there racial and losing that 5 nora+ would help alott.
    Another thing i would want for them is for leoss magnate to become 1-2 range and lose like 2 damage so i can take haste on him without paying 15 nora extra in stats i wont use as a support champ.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That's an absolutely terrible idea. Leoss Magnate is one of the few ranged champs Leoss have.

Also, you do realize removing the racial would take off 5 nora, but making a new racial will eventually add on X nora. Think before you make suggestions.