SP Fire amp BG

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Fernando, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

splitting with UD works a bit better, as they have nice fire toys

3. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I actually run one split with UD and more amp fire and 2 ember wasp...4 fire volatility plus summon borghas...a lot of fun and 2 flame siphon too to dmg and nora at the same time...cons is when you face Ud with fire eater and FW with decaying and that damn fairy that screw your takny Djinn

4. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

In case you have a couple of minutes, please share your BG.

It may help other users to keep some runes in mind

5. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

I've been using this: https://poxbase.com/deck/c5aclhclgclPCplctBcq4ChpC4PCwLcfOch6r=rOek
    • metallic slag - turtle, fascinate
    • firecase - fire eater, turtle
    It's a relocation bg with some fire and knockback shenanigans.
    Some strategies include slam + turtle/ ifrit ( particularly easy to pull off with firecase); use slag to pull in champs with fascinate and create greater opportunities for aoes, turtle when necessary. Slag is also an efficient and fun font contester for only 69 nora. Warcraft is a placeholder for a second artificer. Overall with all the relocation options its a lot easier to pull off devastating cannon + sapper bombs. The bg is definitely viable in limited. I haven't been playing the past 3 weeks but I'm sure the meta hasn't changed much.

6. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

I would suggest that you splitted with UD for more firepower (Look, i made a joke!).
    - SP starts to bring alot of funstuff on the board when it comes to fire-damage.. My favorite is Moga cannon + guy melee tank/beater with Fire eater (for example Sheoul Demon)

Artilleri will do good damage and heal your demon for a bit... IF you got these two out.. and lets say your moga cannon got atleast 8 AP.. and can hit a targets without moving.. You got some great oppertunity to powerturn the Firk out of your opponent.
    - Firelight gem + Zealotry + 2 attack.. INSANE damage... And then it starts to get quite good heals for your tank w. fire eater..

I've played a build like this quite some time against guildmates.. and i must say... play it properly and you got a really strong build.
    - I havnt tested with Artificer, but he looks like he would fit really good.. Chuch ability will work quite good with fire eater units.. and the oppotunity to get a champion with shatter in this bg.. is freaking priceless!

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Imo, you have to split with UD to get Calignous Cauldron. Otherwise, you have limited options to deal with vaporize or fire immune champions.