SP/FS G'hern Rider

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kristian Skjold, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Name: G'hern Rider
    Faction: Shattered Peaks / Forglar Swamp
    Race: G'hern, Beast
    Class: Warrior
    Size: 2x2
    Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: Mainly a heavy armored G'hern (Punisher-ish) riding a armored "Froblic Bull". A long rusty chain is hanging on the side of the bull
    Text: "The G'herns have entered The Forglar territory sire. We got to help the Boghoppers! We can't afford to loose the swamp these days" - Euan to the Dwarven King.
    Nora Cost: 85
    Champion Stats:
    Damage: 11
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1
    Defense: 4
    Health: 56

Champion Abilities:
    Attack: Physical
    Amphibious
    Overseer: Moga 3
    Resilient
    Unique
    Unstopable
    Surge: Boghopper
    Surge: Moga

Champion Upgrades:
    Ally: Forglar Swamp
    Stat Bonus: Speed 1
    Pet: Boghopper (When this champion is deployed, a level 1 Boghopper are summoned adjescent to it)
    Pet: Moga (When this champion is deployed, a level 1 Moga Scout are summoned adjescent to it)
    (Only one PET ability may be used)

What role is this Rune intend to fill?
    - This role is intended to make a better connection between FS & SP. So far we got the spell 'swimming lesson" that can connect SP-units with aquatics.. We even got Peaks dew.. but we do need more to make it a descent split.

Why isn't this Rune's role being fulfilled by similar Runes?
    - As i mentioned, there's only a few champions that can connect FS & SP.

How is this rune different from what is already in Pox Nora?
    First of all, we do not have any Ghern's that is a large unit. If i remember correctly we had some back in the old days.. WAY OLD DAYS..

How is the Rune Competitive and why would it be used over other Runes?
    G'herns are just filled with... let's call em Beaters.. Theres not really any tanks, because of all the cheap meat mogas all around em. But when u're up against FW or UD for example, all the mogas falls like flies.. Even the G'hern dont stant a descent chance vs various OP champs. This guy make holds 1 or 2 more rounds?

What makes this Rune unique and fun to use??
    First of all, his defence would be fun to play with (Saying this as a SP player) But if we could get stuff like this champ so synergize well with FS units & spells.. We will open up so many doors to new Battlegroups (I believe)