Sp/Fw death benefit

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Feb 22, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

1. with excavators and quarries, you have 4 sources of siesm, which seems a little excessive.
    2. Devour life is a destroy effect, so death nova units like moga sapper and hanging slag could be awesome.
    3. Some of the meta stuff seems out of place, like mika and dreamcrusher. Ritual cultist could be a good ranged/support replacement
    4. double slavers whip seems like a lot as well. maybe swap out one for a vicious harpoon?

3. R334P3R

1. Meta is really relic heavy, quarries are just crazy strong. I skipped demolish effects so I really like having the seisms.
    2. Devour is destroy, but its to hard to get him to destroy units you want, thus why he combos with revenant, gy, or clones. Sapper could be really neat in the deck though, may try to fit him.
    3. They are just to good not to include.
    4. Cultist is pretty good, I may drop a whip for one of them. Harpoon doesnt do much for the deck as for the most part I want to keep stuff away not get it closer :p.

4. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Imo Aspect of Death is pretty OP in a death benefit theme... I played agaisnt one lately and it was really strong

5. R334P3R

I could probably swap for excavators. But do you really think he is good? I understand having a one of to deal with superchamps, but for the most part other than soul strike he seems unimpressive. That 6 turns untill death I usualy could have just killed that champ and now it feels like a waste attatcking it when it's beeing aggressive. I should probably fit one though

6. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

The bg I played against had 2 of those and was running 2 doom also. At one turn he doomed like 3 of my champs and I was forced to rush him as hard as I could, then he simply casted consume resources, crack the earth and set back watching my 3 units die at the same time while I got no nora from any font and had to respawn in my shrine deployment zone... And guess what, when those 3 units died he could doom two more and he was on the other side of the map, there wasnt much I could do... so yeah, it's pretty strong.

As for not running a dedicated doom setup, with only one you can save charges, then when you kill one champ you doom the fresh one and make your opponent rush to you or position so that you can doom some champ from the back or harder to kill while you murder the easier stuff. Once you get the momentum going your opponent will be in a suicidal run, specially with a death benefit engine working on your favor.

7. R334P3R

That does sound like an anoying deck. Sounds pretty hard to set up though, but if it gets going it snowballs hard. I will fit at least one, I doubt I will go for two.