Sp/Fw Worms

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Feb 3, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CuHC6CdVC74C7-cdYCh+cy=CtBCdUCvUS1kS2Bsns4fs59r2YR=

I love Goliath, Albino, and Parasitic Fesh, but in their own faction they just are not what they used to be. But I thought to my self hey they are all worms, and comboed with necrosis/worm lords large deployment and mobilization they have the potential to be great again. Besides them is my pick of the typical worms and my favorite abuseable sp non champ selection. Whirling quary is probably the most out of place, but he also works wonders with large deployment zone, and is just such a good rune. I have not really got to test it yet, but it might have potential. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Consume Resources.

Gnomes, Ifem21, yobanchi and 2 others like this.
  3. R334P3R

A very strange spell, never quite understood its use.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's great for worms if you get SDZ expansion, because then you can better leverage your superior shrine deployment options.

5. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Spontaneous Congregation, Implant.

Also Elemental vortex + Zealotry + Carrion Colossus with disease aura upgrade is hella wrecking ball.

6. R334P3R

Oh implant is really good I will have to find room for that thanks.

Congregation is neat but I don't know if I will fit it. Not sure if I want to go super champ route with the deck, but could be worth trying out solid spells regaurdless.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  7. R334P3R

Looks like its a choice between albino and parasitic, not sure which is better, kept albino for now.

Im not sure if I want to try two carrion or not and I am still torn between surge worms, and worm lord on it. Also does worm lord stack? And does implant work on a summoned maggot?

Should I run bloodworm over some of my ranged worms? I'm in the habit of favoring range, but worms play a bit different.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Worm Lord is a million times better on Colossus than Surge. Surge gets him good damage, but Lord makes him actually function as a worm.

For Bloodworm -- depends. I doubt you have the space for him in a split.

Multiple instances of Worm Lord do not stack, but keep in mind that the ability also gives the Colossus Necrosis.

9. R334P3R

Ok lord it is thanks. If implant does work on summons then I will run two collosus, and drop a dusk, if not I will stick with one.

Guess it will come down to testing to see how range vs mele does, it's also a tough call between blinking, and eye of serkan if I was going to run blood.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Eye is incredibly good. That champ does a ton of heavy-lifting in the FF version, and that would likely remain true in a split. Blinking is alright, but don't expect too much.

11. R334P3R

Your right, would drop blinking If I did run blood, but I am pretty range light at this point, may just want to keep blinking.

How do you run eye? All his options are pretty good.

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I was thinking of make a split like this too. Could @yobanchi give an example of the bg he would run when he was playing the split.

13. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!