Sp/Is Chasm

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Feb 21, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CkwCohChAC3UCdtChuC1ZCvUS1kS6+S5FsPr2YRHR=E1f
    The decks idea is to use the Create Chasm ability combined with gravity pulls/knockback to push units into the chasms. Cross Priestess is a solid unit and the long range relic summon is nice with knockback effects. Terraformer, and avalanche give grounded so that chasm can work against flying units.

I don't own any of the Is side of the deck, I think its neat, but Idk if its competitive and wanted to get some feedback before I even considered investing in it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Needs more Hammer Strikes and Sapping Beams to cliff knock opponents into chasms. Maybe Groble Rock Eater to stall. Maybe Groble Bombardment for more Knockback.

3. R334P3R

All great thanks, I have basically 0 IS experience. Groble bombardment is a must thanks. Strike is a staple but I am a little cramped on room, and I don't see how it or sapping will help with knockback plan.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Champs don't fall into chasms unless they have 0 ap. I would remove 1 Gravity Flux and 1 RD for 2 Hammer Strikes.

noamkeren likes this.
  5. R334P3R

I did not know that. That makes the deck alot weaker then I thought it would be. Will add hammer strike, but with that knowledge idk if the deck is worth building. Could probably make it work with a punish engine, but I dont think I will be investing in the deck.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016