sp/is split?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by dueljewel, Jun 16, 2014.

1. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

ive been deck experimenting a lot lately and came up with a wacky split that involves 2 aspect of chaos 2 sp doomies voil king ruugbal magnus and some other stuff. anyone think this is a good idea lol? ive neverreally made a split before...

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I have a deck that uses SP doomies, Ruubgy, Aspects of Chaos (even tho i hate those runeS), and punishing auras that is SP/SL split. Sunder Hellion and Angel of War are my sources of punishing aura. But I have not messed around much with what you are saying, but the passive damage from SP alone is pretty powerful.

I will post one of my SP/IS splits though... it's a bit of a different focus, but it can be very succesful. It's totally a draw win deck, and focuses on abusing speed in combination with the IS font bonus. A lot of 8 speeders/exertion/tunnel in this deck. Stalwart can win games in the righ scenario, so that is why i have him. But if you get bad draws with this deck, don't expect to win at all lol

Attached Files:

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Interesting bg, kinda the way i was gonna take mine the is route with healing