sp meta bg

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by abrasax, May 15, 2015.

1. abrasax

abrasax The King of Potatoes

Help me with a meta bg i'm new in sp, i just give up on fw

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Run Hyaenid or Cyclops there both very good right now and way more interesting than Meta SP. There are already threads up for both.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

To give you some ideas: https://poxbase.com/deck/C5ac4ICz=CfACz_Cx1cq4CwLck_Cx0c3Qs5Qs1ks8=s7Bs59s82r2Yr=rOe1Qe1fe1j

I'm still experimenting with the new runes, so I've taken out some key units that used to be core meta staples: moga cannon, voltaic slag and klub being examples. Anyway, it's a moga sapper module with g'hern jugglers capable of dealing something like 30 aoe damage plus the bomb that procs volatatility; shallaxy synergizes well with that with swap and gravity pull as well as elemental vortex; most of the melee have anti range abilities with absorb or evasive; bulwark is very efficient in his own right, is immune to a lot of the indirect damage in this group and can be a wall for Flamefist; Flamefist adds terrain and knockback damage potential to bypass defenses; I'm still concerned about the price of angel but don't feel like there are other legit ranged magic damage options.

4. abrasax

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

So, you are using an Nid, this is a not a Meta bg. But still a great one ;)

6. abrasax

I found the runes a bit expansive

7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Of course... You are missing Mundunugu, the best Nid for his cost. Take one Headshrinker and one Stalker or Instigator away, and try x2 of him, they are x2 auto in any Nid bg.

8. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

1 tip for SP is I know a cyclops player who is limited but he doesnt even run cyclopalypse cannon because weighty is too big a draw back.