Spell: Warchief Inauguration Untradeable

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Richard001, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Richard001

Richard001 New Member

Not appearing in trader, timing out when trying to select it in the drop down menu for both creating a trade and adding a bid. Chrome browser.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

On the actual rune does it have (*) ? If so, then this is a leftover from the SOE days where there were versions of runes that were account bound. We plan on addressing this in the future.

3. Richard001

Richard001 New Member

Hi Senshu, thanks for the reply.
    However this is not the issue.
    It's selectable in the trader dropdown, which a * rune would not be (would not appear), however after selecting in Chrome the browser times out (blue loading icon 24/7), and in Firefox the owned runes of this spell simply don't appear underneath.
    I would suggest you have a problem related to the namechange or recent changes to this spell, maybe icon related.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  4. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

the same thing happen to Acrid smoke,i have both of this,and i choosed forge :)))

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Okay, yeah that is odd we will look into what is causing this problem.

6. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

how can i finish the "catch the tad" campaign in the "In Development" ? i just catched it many times(if "catch" here is to unsteath it or surround it with 8 champs)
    and i even killed it,but the campaign didn't end =,=

is that the whole 9 campaigns 're in development,or the "development" is just a name? @@,4-5 small campaigns in that series 're like broken,the AIs didnt summon champ or run around,etc. i just need to go straight ahead and destroy the shrines =,=

7. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

the other one that cant trade is "crown of petals"-an equipment