Spirit Abilities (Splashable racials)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Fikule, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Put these on the FW forum. Figured I'd make them an actual suggestion:

Soulless
    - (The health loss and nora generation effects of Soultapped on this champion are doubled. Attacking a soultapped champion transfers this ability to that champion and this unit gains Ensouled. A unit with Soulless loses Ensouled.)

The aim here is to interact with Soultapped. These units would attack a soultapped enemy to increase the effect and gain a buff.

Ensouled - (This unit deals 50% more damage to Soulless champions.)

The buff given here could be anything, so long as it interacts with Soulless.

Soul Ripper - (This unit deals 2 less damage to unit's that are not Soultapped. Attacking a unit with Soultapped causes Soultapped to trigger.)

This ability works well with soultapped and exceptionally well with a Soulless soultapped enemy. The unit is far less effective if these conditions are not present.

Harvest Soul [AP: 2 CD: 4] - (Target unit within 5 spaces becomes Soulless and this champions gains Soul Feast for 4 turns. If the target was Ensouled, this unit also heals 10 health and gains Ensouled)

This can be used on enemies and allies. It is a quick way to place Soulless on an enemy that needs it while gaining the ability to deal 50% extra damage to soultapped champions via Soul Feast. The cooldown means that the unit can have Soul Feast active half of the time.
    Targeting an ally who has successfully used Soulless (or simply have Ensouled when deployed) has additonal benefits. It gives your unit Soulless for a repeat use and grants this unit Ensouled and a heal (not max health).