Spirits Beyond Version of Goblin Spellkaiser

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Fentum, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I have been running a pure Goblin bg and having lots of fun and a reasonable level of success.

One key aspect is a Goblin Spellkaiser with a Tinderbox and an Orb of Protection sitting in a contested font.

He is a real nuisance to get rid of, and he heals rather well with that set up. The orb is nice for bit of close damage and general protection. The wee lad has no attack so the Tinderbox aura helps to slowly kill the enemy whilst hex , magic beam and cauterise cool down.

Jump forward to Spirits Beyond...

HE NOW HAS AN ATTACK!
    HE NOW HAS FIRE AURA AS AN UPGRADE!

So perhaps no need for the Tinderbox. And regarding the new upgrade options, what's a person to do? I had been running two little chaps with identical kits, but now I am tempted to run one tooled up to be the recipient of a Tinderbox (so no regenerate and no fire aura) with the second tooled up to need no equipment (so fire aura and regenerate).

Any advice on this little treasure in the new release?

PS Can't wait to get my hands on a Goblin King or two one I can get it without blind purchase.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I want to try Goblins too :)

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i would imagine Goblin king will have meta potential as well. With his Sovereign Bounty ability the combinations would be randomly endless.