Split Plant Faction KF/SL

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Staxover, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Staxover

Staxover Member

Here is a basic idea I am having that I hope we can build into a more developed split theme.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C3PcaTCaYCgWCjHcwOc8VC7nCk9SaSYs1HS6Br3r22r3Qe1hE1OE27

Here are some rune ideas for this theme.

First, Revere Thirion should be changed to +2 range, not +3.

Name: Thirion
    Nora Cost: 102
    Lore: The trees moved and swayed. From the foliage came an ancient creature--its purpose, benevolent, and its power, endless. They looked up to it as a Hero.
    Race: Dragon, Plant
    Class: None
    Size: Large

Stats
    Damage: 16
    Speed: 7
    Range: 2-4
    Defense: 1
    HP: 60

Base
    Attack: Magical
    Flight
    Magic Blast
    Split Hero
    Regeneration 1

Upgrade
    Aerial Supremacy
    Magic Nova 3
    Gravity Bomb (AOE 4, Range 3: This champion throws a gravity bomb at target opposing champion. Champions within 4 spaces of target champion are relocated 2 spaces closer and are grounded. CD 4)
    Tough 2

Name: Desert Cacti
    Nora Cost: 70
    Lore: These tainted creatures are often overlooked by the Valdacian Nobility, but they fear for their lives. They went to Thirion who granted their wish for protection.
    Race: Plant, Mutant, Treefolk
    Size: Small

Stats
    Damage: 8
    Speed: 5
    Range: 1
    Defense: 3
    HP: 28

Base Skills
    Attack Charged 1
    Attack: Acid
    Mutation: Fruit (This champ spends 4 charges and gains Grant: Cacti Fruit (Unit gains 6 max HP). May target self. CD 3)
    Scour 2
    Spike Nova 2

Upgrades
    Replicate
    Revere: Thirion
    Scour 3
    Spike Nova 3

Name: Dragonsnap
    Nora Cost: 80
    Lore: The Valdacians experimented with the plant life they took from from the northern part of K'thir, near the Savage Tundra.
    Race: Plant, Mutant
    Size: Small

Stats
    Damage: 8
    Speed: 5
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 0
    HP: 40

Base Skills
    Attack: Physical
    Evasive 2
    Race Charged
    Mutation: Growth (This champ spends 6 charges and gains Growth (This champion gains +5 max HPs, +1 Range, and +1 Speed). This may be used up to 3 times. CD 3)
    Vulnerability: Fire

Upgrades
    Mutation: Surge (This champ spends 4 charges and gains Surge: Plant for one turn. CD 3)
    Attack Charged
    Entangling Attack
    Pacifist Aura (For two turns, when opposing champs move adjacent to this unit, it is pacified for one turn. CD 3)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

shouldn't this be in Rune Ideas and Suggestions?

on a side note, Pacifist Aura is kind of OP imo. Why not Entangling Aura? Its cleansable, annoying, and fits with KF's entangling anti-melee situations.

Gravity Bomb (while interesting), doesn't fit Thirion... he's not really a space manipulator. If ever you want Thirion to have a magnet-kinda feel, why not Gravity Well since it fits his Magic Nova 3 upgrade. GravWell...then BOOM Magic nova.
    I think Gravity Bomb should somewhere be in IS or SP, since its Relocation, and have something to do with Earth/Soil/Ground.

and anyways, Revere: Thirion on Desert Cacti shouldn't happen. As of now we have Forest Dragon and Garu Chosen with Revere: Thirion... so with your Desert Cacti idea, you can basically get a:
    Compounded six units of 10% discount rate for Thirion.... that's bonkers.
    Shouldn't Desert Cacti utilize water to some extent?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014