ST/FS Argol deck (mostly for flavor)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by themacca, Aug 10, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

2. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Yeah, good deck. A couple of changes though. You need Chrono and Pilgrimag for AP Gen. I would use FS Avatar and get rid of Arctic Gift.

3. themacca

didnt add in a chronomancer. pilgrimage on the other hand was a fantastic inclusion. and this BG actually feels really freaking good. i expected it to be rather awful but kaeyun is just an absolute star in this BG

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Don't need two Chillshard. Also, find places for Lonx Channeler nad Pilgrimage.

5. themacca

Chillshard=8 damage catalysts from paraforms also enables the whole thing with psychics doing +5 damage, im generally sticking to a theme hense the lack of things that aren't jakei or lonx and i ended up swapping arctic gift for pilgrimage

6. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Yeah, I agree. Keep both Chillshards but drop one Shardmaster for a Chronomancer. You still keep a Jakei as part of your theme and increase your AP gen and spell rotation. She will also gain Heal Mass 3 pretty quickly if you cast Pilgrimage on her. All these you will need to improve your build. K'aeyun with Haste and Savage Exploit will triple hit every time.

7. themacca

firking hell you're right. goodbye shardmaster

8. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Also, cast Pilgrimage on Delegate, and she will have Multiattack 2 and Savage Exploit just like K'aeyun except at shorter range. Delegate will also gain, after Pilgrimage, Regen 3 and Heal Mass 3 along with Heal Champ 3 after she casts Heal Champ 3 times. K'aeyun and Delegate will be beasts if you keep them healed and hasted.

9. themacca

yeah you've got this stuff down man. also voidmages with multiattack 2 are hilarious

10. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Don't forget to cast Pilgrimage on Sixul. Think about all those combs. He will get Regen 3 and Heal Mass 3 after you cast Flamesiphon on other units. He will also gain Multiattack 2, making him a Nora gen, regenerating, short-range AOE beast.

11. themacca

yeah i know. also volitality counts towards damage quest. so he racks up his multi attack really quick

12. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

I almost want to go out and make this build myself.

13. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

Oh yeah, that too.

14. themacca

pilgrimage gives quest damage and quest support ally. so if u cast flamesiphon on yourself and it makes him hit 3 champions for 10 damage he will have multi attack rank 1

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I don't usually like splits but this is really sweet.

16. themacca

Cheers Mate.

17. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Is the link updated? Im curious to see the current iteration :)

18. themacca

i actually just deleted all my BG's but i'll remake it to post it for you

19. themacca

Current Most up to date version.

[​IMG]

Tweek516 and EnigmaXIII like this.