ST needs more freezing, slowing, ice eaters, frost acolytes and terrain changers

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Why did FS get the best slowing relic on the planet? I saw glacier relic and was like sweet but then it was a bad rune. It may propagate twice. Ice caster is a much better option for this. Why cant ST get something like Ice fog - Reduce champs range attacks to min and - to damage. Or an ice fog that slows down fliers by extra ap movement cost or grounds them. Ferren need something to help them stay on the map. They probably should all get hidden arctic and snow camo. Please fix the KAS. They have like very few upgrade options. The Savage tundra needs to be dark, frozen, hard to move in and deceptive with snow cammo.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I don't get why you are SO dissapointed. Do you feel ST is underpowered? If you like Ice but you don't like NKD I can understand, but why ask for antirange stuff like it was totally needed?

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

"ST needs more freezing, slowing, ice eaters, frost acolytes and terrain changers"

I agree with this statement. Not sure about the rest.

4. Braxzee

NKD is not a very good anti range, it is too suspect to distract, precision, slow, and ap reduct and stunned. There is a costly fix to it by using the flag of unification, but that is an ok fix at best. NKD can go away completely, You are blue ice hardened Jakei or a Snow burrowing Ferren, Use the snow for your defense and ice fog. You cant shoot what you cant see lol. What is up with nerfing AOI all the time. That would be a great ice and slow or terrain synergy champ.

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

that anchor is op imo anyway.

6. Braxzee

Imagine ice statue with range 5, nerf it now they will cry

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If it were for me, NKD wouldn't exist.

Also, Aspect of Infinity got destroyed after his "update" and we wasted a lift slot. At least when charge mechanics gets looked at, she will have a chance again.

8. Braxzee

YEah NKD is either way op or to weak. Counter strike would make some sense for the monks and ST monks should get some kind of defense while in snow.

9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

ST cannot have more easy ways to trigger slow, that would be insanely broken. We can easily deal Awestruck( -50% DMG, -1 SPD), Frozen(-1 DMG, -1 DEF, -1 SPD), and don't forget Ice terrain gives -1 SPD to non-arcitc champions. It's fairly easy to get an enemy to -3 SPD without slow, with more slow sources people would just bash at all ST has.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, ST has Spells that freeze, Equips that freeze/ slow, a relic with Majestic, and tons of stuff that make ice.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Lol.
    I don't think people want "more easy ways to trigger slow" (btw wtf does this mean), I think they want to enforce that aspect of the faction, which Im in complete agreement with.
    Jeez.

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

ST is annoying enough already.

12. Pedeguerra

Not enough, apparently.

13. Lushiris

Like he said, an easy way would be something similar to Watershed Anchor. And I didn't say "people" want it, just the OP. And in my opinion, the time a faction has only one super strong point is far in the past. ST has many strong and unique features, but unless what you want is to freeze enemies like Witches curse, I don't know what you mean with "enforcing the aspect".

ST has enough runes that enforce the slowing aspect of the faction, but only I would choose including a Frostbite instead of 2x Gale. Let's face it, people( not only ST players) love spell spam, but ST players only do it more often because of Acolyte + Amp( and yea, Gale).

To resume, no matter how cute and flavorful it is, people will only run it if it's broken. Why trying to slow enemies down if you can just Amplify damage and kill them much faster? People don't try Freezing aura + Majestic + Ice (for -3 SPD -50% dmg - 1 def) despite of how easy it is to make the combo, because they prefer dealing heaps of damage. ST strongest point isn't about control - although it is strong at it - and I doubt it will be any soon.

14. Pedeguerra

Ok man, whatever.
    I lost hope to Pox and I'm probably never touching this crap again.
    Later

15. Lushiris

That escalated quickly. Anyway, good luck man.

16. Pedeguerra

It wasnt quickly at all, its an escalating rage since you guys have no idea what you are doing on the balance department. How could you let those changes come to be man?
    You have access to all those things previously. I mean, why arent all the staple spells on other factions getting nerfed? This is stupid, Sok is terrible at balancing this game and the people helping him have ZERO knowledge on this game.
    Good luck to you too.

17. Lushiris

Just because something wasn't nerfed now doesn't mean it won't be. Sadly it's not that simple or fast making patches due to the manpower required, so it has to be slow paced. And to be honest, Ice Storm was too efficient at 50 nora. Compare it with Acid Storm: Bigger AoE, "same" damage and makes Ice. Can't say that was fair just at +5 nora.

18. Pedeguerra

Como você saberia disso seu imbecil, você é ridículo nesse jogo. O fato de você falar assim me faz pensar que você tem influência nas coisas, e você é patético como player.
    Sinceramente, é por causa de caras como você que Pox está morrendo.
    Parabéns, menos um player aqui.
    Puta que pariu.

19. Lushiris

Se você diz. Mas seja feliz aí.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  20. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

You should definitely still mess around on the forums tho bro
    You never know, it may turn out well ^^