St/Ud

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Scrijordan, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

what would be a good ud/st bg

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

meta wise

4. GabrielQ

5. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

6. PoxIt

PoxIt Member

7. GabrielQ

I don't agree with "improved" in this case but I wanted to say that people are welcome to edit any bg I post.

8. PoxIt

PoxIt Member

OK, maybe 'improved' wasn't the right word, it's an 'alternate' version , based on yours, and I quite like it so far, so THANKS, I really like your tactic-flexible BG style

9. GabrielQ

I didn't mean trouble, but if I don't say anything it's like I'm validating it, and in this case, you eliminated the detection from the bg.

10. PoxIt

PoxIt Member

Yes, you're right, that's just my personal preference I guess, though I was thinking about squeezing a wingmaster in there...

But say, you're really familiar with all different kinds of BG styles, right?
    If it's not to much asked, could you make a guide about various themes and their general playstyle for curious players like myself, who like to experiment with playstyles or are having trouble with one specific theme yet don't know quite why.

Just a request, because something like this seems nowhere to be found.

11. GabrielQ

I try to answer to every thread I see without response, maybe I can link the best threads in a place so people can go there and pick?

singinsammy likes this.
  12. GabrielQ