Stealth Not Functioning

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Ohmin, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Stealth (and Shadowspawn, etc.) is currently not functioning, at least in AI games. No Stealth buff is applied or dismissed. While AP will be used (if applicable) and the animations will happen, the Stealthed buff does not show up, and the sprite does not become semi-transparent (though this is not limited to stealth. Flight, Shocked/Burned/Poisoned/Etc. and other conditional sprite visual effects don't show up either).

Additionally, attempting to use Salaman Hunter's Hunter's Blind ability, will cause the game to freeze, though I'm not sure if this is fully related, or an additional separate issue with that specific ability.

Specs:

Win XP (SP3)
    Pentium 4 3.0ghz
    NVIDIA 7600 GT
    2GB of Ram

(Yes, my computer is OLD.)

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

None of the conditions (including stealth) are being applied properly.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

And by being applied properly, I mean applied at all.

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Visually yes. It does seem that Flight is functioning (the ability, if not the condition, haven't tried Grant: Flight to see if it works), though it doesn't look like it to look at the icons. Likewise, Shock was working (only one I could test before my game froze), though again without the graphical indicator.

5. Jaraxxus

Jaraxxus The King of Potatoes

taking about stealth, it's true that you can't see the stealth's animation on your champ, but the opponent can't see ur champ, in other words, it works but the animation is not displayed.

6. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

The bot server was going totally bonkers earlier today. Is this still happening now?

7. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Short answer... yes. The ability seems to work just fine, but there is no visual to confirm it.

8. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

ok, fixed. next time you launch you will automatically get the patch and will see all the conditions properly.

9. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks....err. Nope. Time for Fix 2.0. The first one didn't solve