Stitched First Rework:

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Stitched First
    NOW:
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 9
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 42
    • Race: Stitched
    • Class: Wizard
    • Base cost: 80
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Magical This unit makes a Magical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Stitched When this champion is destroyed, a Stitched Remains relic is summoned to the closest available space.
      • [​IMG] Reconstruct: Blackguard Target Stitched Remains relic within 3 spaces is destroyed and a Stitched Blackguard is spawned in the location the relic occupied. This ability shares a CD with other Reconstruct abilities.
      • [​IMG] Reconstruct: Magician Target Stitched Remains relic within 3 spaces is destroyed and a Stitched Magician is spawned in the location the relic occupied. This ability shares a CD with other Reconstruct abilities.
      • [​IMG] Reconstruct: Dreameater Target Stitched Remains relic within 3 spaces is destroyed and a Stitched Dreameater is spawned in the location the relic occupied. This ability shares a CD with other Reconstruct abilities.
      • [​IMG] Reconstitute At the beginning of your turns, this champion is healed to full HP.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (6) Psychic Aura 3 At the beginning of your opponent's turns, this unit deals 6 Psychic damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.
        • (3) Transfer Life 1 This unit loses 9 HP, and target champion within 5 spaces heals 12 HP.
        • (4) Sabotage: Psychic The next enemy champion deployed from the runedock while this champion is in play takes 6 Psychic damage and gains Vulnerability: Psychic.
      • 2 :
        • (5) Ruin Target relic within 3 spaces is destroyed. If the relic was friendly, this champion also gains +2 SPD and +3 DMG for 5 turns (this does not stack with Shatter).
        • (4) Relocate: Relic Target friendly relic within 5 spaces is relocated to the nearest available space adjacent to this unit. This ability cannot target Planar Bound or Immobile units.
        • (12) Augment Creation Friendly champions coming into play gain +2 DMG permanently. This effect does not stack.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW:
    Stitched First(Deck Limit limited to 1)
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 0
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 42
    • Race: Stitched
    • Class: Wizard
    • Base cost: ~66-71
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Stitched When this champion is destroyed, a Stitched Remains relic is summoned to the closest available space.
      • [​IMG] Preordained This rune is automatically revealed at the beginning of the game.
      • [​IMG] Augment Creation Friendly champions coming into play gain +2 DMG permanently. This effect does not stack.
      • [​IMG] Scornful When this unit is deployed, its owner's Shrine or Avatar loses 3 HP. At the beginning of this unit's turn its owner's Shrine or Avatar loses 3HP.
      • [​IMG] Mason 2 Target friendly Relic, Shrine or champion with Race: Construct within 5 spaces heals 8 HP.
      • [​IMG] Portal This unit may teleport to any deployment zone its controller controls.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Swap 3 Exchange places with target friendly champion of the same size within 1 to 5 spaces.
        • [​IMG] Regal Presence Friendly champions within 3 spaces that share a race with this champion have Loyalty.
        • [​IMG] Reconstruct: Magician Target Stitched Remains relic within 3 spaces is destroyed and a Stitched Magician is spawned in the location the relic occupied. This ability shares a CD with other Reconstruct abilities
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Relocate: Relic Target friendly relic within 5 spaces is relocated to the nearest available space adjacent to this unit. This ability cannot target Planar Bound or Immobile units.
        • [​IMG] Rite of Healing Target real champion you own within 5 spaces is destroyed. All friendly champions are healed for 6 HP and gain Regeneration 3 for 3 turns.
        • [​IMG] Transfer Life 2 This unit loses 6 HP, and target champion within 5 spaces heals 12 HP.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Redderrick

This one seemed fairly logical... Hes horribly sandbagged ATM
    ~Also Scornful is the price you have to pay for a preordinated buff of +2DMG. And yes this means UD will have a Full faction +6 Global melee DMG buff. He also provides a counter to sesim. My idea was for him to be included in every bg within his factions since he is the First.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

pure dumbness.

why are you trying to destroy fw?

potatonuts likes this.
  4. Redderrick

Pure dumbness? Explain please, feedback is appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  5. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

you removed reconstitute (his survivability) and most things useful in stitched. transfer life on him is a joke now, i think you want him to die... that or the players shrine from scornful, do you want him to stay at the shrine and nurse it? i am suprised you still allowed him augment creation, its obvious you dont want fw to have it, unless stitched first or your shrine wont last long and then its fine right?

he has no basic attack! wtf... like many of your other reworks have had. wtf

you are stealth nerfing champions including the better fw champions. making them completely unrecognisable / changed too.

you are not the final authority on what gets nerfed, i doubt anyone will take your destruction of fw seriously anyway.

you are also putting cost of runes up in a fair number of cases (i dont see how that will make them more playable, players tend to use the cheaper champions and rightly so, at the least mid range cost) and your sandbagging with negative abilities.

you are also putting as many abilities as you can on the champions at a time the devs have streamlined most runes.

6. Redderrick

Well, im sorry that you feel that way, However nothing about what you are saying is true and in fact im an FW main and am pretty insightful on why themes arn't viable anymore aswell as the fact that so many runes are not even looked at because they just cost too much or they are just worst versions of others. When is the last time you played a stitched Bg?

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Stitched seem viable to me, I thnk we are at a point where there are so many themes and so few players that popularity of a theme doesn't mean a whole lot.

Also first and monolith are good champs as is. It's probably best to keep your suggestions to actually shoeboxed stuff.

Cinder405 likes this.
  8. Redderrick

Cool cool, thanks for the input. I dont mind tbh i do this for fun maybe some reworks may make it through :)

badgerale likes this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

That's cool. I think it's good to keep talking if nothing else, it always helps good ideas to come out.

10. Redderrick

~Bump:
    Made some new edits*

11. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

This. Stiched are very viable. Could some of the champions be looked at yes. Stitched First is not one of them.