Stitched Harvester/ Stitched Swordman

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Joker, May 4, 2014.

1. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

So, i've been playing a while with the stitcheds this few days and they are very fun to play, but still not very strong compared to other battlegroups/themes. My major problem with them was the lack of brute force and the necessity of more nora income.

With this in mind, i created this two runes that are not very OP but they compensate for these problems:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:Stitched Harvester
    Faction:FW/UD
    Stitched, Shaman, 1x1, Exotic
    Artwork: The stitched wears a torn cloth in front of it's face so you can't see it, and it is embraced by a very dark fog. He has a wooden staff with glowing runes on it. He has a lot of potions and voodoo dolls on its belt.
    Flavor-Text: "They lurk in the shadows... Laughing and watching."

Nora: 76 (maybe more?)
    HP: 41
    DEF: 1
    RNG: 3-6
    SPD: 5
    DMG: 7

Attack: magical
    stitched
    pet: Stitchling
    cast: despoil
    soulharvester 1
    charged attack
    supercharged
    deconstruct
    cast: sacrifice - Target friendly real champion you own is destroyed. you regain nora equal to 85% of its nora cost. (AP: 3 CD:6)

upgrades:

+1 SPD
    concil: spells
    hidden: dead magic zone
    favor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stitched Swordman
    Faction: FW/UD
    Stitched, Shaman, 1x1, Rare
    Artwork: The stitched has a big longsword on its two hands, and he has a helmet with horns in it. beside his helm you can see his shiny stitched-like eyes(w?). He is devastated by war, with arrows in his back, but he is still determinated to fight.
    Flavor-Text: "The forbidden art of the stitched is fascinating. They can transform a pile of junk and dead flesh into deadly warriors." - Veilwalker

Nora: 74
    HP: 55
    DEF: 1
    RNG: 1-2
    SPD: 7
    DMG: 13

attack: Physical
    stitched
    Execute
    Conqueror
    punish

Upgrades:

Rend 3
    +2 DEF
    Aggressive
    Block 1

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Okay yeah that first oe is very OP, drop cast sac, the charge abilities, deconstruct, maybe give it plus 2 damage or something i think
    Second, like it :)

3. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

Yeah, i thought a lot about the damage. I ended up with 7 to compensate the soulharvester ability, so for the player to get maximum benefit from it, would be necessary to spend the charged attack for 14 damage output. Maybe giving him like 85 nora would make him less OP? XD

thanks for the feedback though

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yeah fair enough, just with the new revamp coming things are getting simplified and the charges add 2 extra abilities. But no i think take off cast: sacrifice and it would be alright

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Take the descriptions and replace every use of the word "has" with "is".

Stitched.