Stitched Merged was awful and no one ran it before the revamp. now it costs 128nora.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbouya, Jul 4, 2014.

1. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

I think this champion might need to be recosted by a couple dozen. It's pretty useless AND outrageously expensive both.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, those features hardly set it apart from, say

HYDRAXOR

Anyway, yeah, many high-cost champs need a redesign.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  3. Shadap

Shadap The King of Potatoes

Agreed, I haven't used him since the last nerf. I can't imagine running him at that cost (only Zeven is more expensive).

That said I'm sure there will be some tweaking going on, hopefully there will be a reason to include him in a BG down the road.

4. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

I agree and I want a more Stitched Wallpapers! :rolleyes:

5. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Or do many low cost champions need one? High priced units, are worse then low cost ones right? Why? Low cost ones are just too powerful for their price. It is time to remove fully the yoke of pre revamp design power creep and explore what it means to acutally pay for what something is worth and not expect a discount.

Grillado likes this.
  6. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

In my opinion High cost runes are really risky as there are too many good counters to them

• Spellspam as they usually have low hp: nora ratio
    • Fading recollection banish blink to get a great advantage
    • and most of the times they are just not worth it

7. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

the problem with the merged is that it's not even a powerful champion. it's just some sort of math error.

8. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Yeah... Poor dude. His flavor text indicates that he should be awesome, but he sucks for what you pay.

9. DrNiles

DrNiles Member

On the plus side, it led to me doing something I have never done in a ranked game in my entire history of playing Stitched - using the Meld ability.

It's still super situational, but if you happen to have 3 champions that are dead for sure with no hope of reconstruction, that's a scary 128 nora worth of surprise.

10. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

you..did...what? no way....meld...wow,you must have noraballs of steel

11. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I used Meld once ages ago in a Unranked match just to see the animation.
    The problem is that its so long ago that I forgot how it it looks.

I wish they would remove the Meld ability along with its cost from the Stitched that has it. There is no way it will ever be used in a real match.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Actually, if you build a BG around Meld, it works out okay, so long as you're primarily using reconned champs.

Or, at least, it worked fairly well when Stitched got released, but that doesn't really help now.

13. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Expensive champions were discussed a few days ago in the revamp. So wait until they get recosted, and then you can assess how much further they need to go.

14. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Kinda rough judging post-revamp costs when they haven't touched the non-champs yet, which is where I see most of the issues coming from.

That, and they really need to take a look at AP accrual in relation to nora costs. Since two units that add up to the same cost as an expensive one generate more effect because they generate twice or more AP.