Stitched Skyscout [UD/FW champion]

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Erlade, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Erlade

Erlade The King of Potatoes

Stitched Skyscout

Faction: Underdepths/Forsaken Wastes

Race: Stitched, Class: Ranger, Size: 1x1, Rarity: Uncommon

Artwork: Roughly the shape of a griffin, but made out of lightweight scrap like wood, wax, paper, and flesh. The wings seem to be made of wax and are covered with discarded feathers from all sorts of birds.

Flavor-Text: "Are you sure the Stitched don't know we're coming?" "Don't worry, they don't have any scouts." - Leoss warriors, last words.

Nora Cost: 60

Champion Stats

DAM: 7, SPD: 7, RNG: 1, DEF: 0, HP: 33

Champion Abilities

Attack: Physical
    Detection 2
    Flight
    Stitched
    Wax Wings [If this champion takes Fire damage, it loses Flight. If this champion is healed or regenerates and it doesn't have Flight, it gains Flight.]

Upgrade Abilities
    Set 1
    Detection 1 [-2 nora]
    Detection 2 [Default]
    Detection 3 [+2 nora]

Set 2
    Dodge
    Evasive 1 [Default]
    Block

---

No Stitched champion, according to my research, has a speed greater than 6, or the Flight ability. This champion is meant to remedy that, as well as provide Stitched players with a way to counter enemy stealthed units, which many other species have as well.

Obviously, due to this champion's low health and damage and its unique weakness to fire [props if you get the reference], it wouldn't be very useful in direct combat. Rather, it's main use would be to prevent enemy stealthed units from sneaking up on the controller's fonts or using Assassinate on key champions. And of course, if it does end up dying, a Stitched with a Reconstruct ability will be able to create a more combat-ready champion from the remains.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

it looks good too bad librarian lost detect also on the side note was this stiched iccurus before becoming a stitched?

3. Erlade

If the Librarian still had detection this unit wouldn't even be necessary.

4. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I get the Icarus reference. I think the whole last words thing is cliche. Also this champ is just plain boring. For detection and flight run death harvester.

5. Erlade

How do you suggest I improve it, then?

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Death harvester not worth cause sarinda got dem harvest souls.

Remove det from base,
    It should be cheaper cause loses flight so easy
    Maybe make it eanged?

7. Erlade

How about 50 Nora, and the first upgrade abilities are Detection 2, Rend 1, and Multiattack 1, with Rend being the base ability.

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I get the whole flight and detect concept but how about this.

Detect 2 is on base

Upgrade path 1:

Magic Blast
    Swoop
    Ariel Supremacy

Upgrade Path 2:
    Dodge 1
    Dodge 2
    Evasive 1