Strange deployment limitations

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Authyrtyr, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I finally managed to log in today, opened the first daily (Euan) and pulled up my spider deck. Then I tried to deploy champs and found that if I clicked on Demonbarb Spider I could deploy him but the other spiders in my deck when clicked on did something like this(note that the skills displayed in the HUD w/ Demonbarb's image belong to Soulcrawler). After starting 6 new games to get one where I didn't demonbarb in my opening hand I found that if I clicked on a rune in my hand the image stayed on my Avatar instead of Demonbarb. From limited testing it seems that Demonbarb, Breath of Ash, Weaver, and Phase Spider work. Additionally, any champion who's image isn't coming up properly in the HUD I'm also unable to drag down for deployment.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I can't deploy either, and i have been using a spider deck.

3. maxwell3094

maxwell3094 The King of Potatoes

Its the creep and crawl skill that's messed up not the spiders themselves. You can tell by using one of the spiders that has it as an upgrade skill now like Trap spider. If creep and crawl is the selected upgrade Trap spider breaks but otherwise it works normally. Its causing quite a few issues currently and until the issue gets fixed spiders will basically be unplayable.

4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Spiders / CaC theme are broken and bugged, mate.. same problem here