Strategic retreat is STILL broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Elves Rule, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Strategic retreat.jpg
    This is what it looked like directly after I used strategic retreat then ended my turn. Quite obviously, still broken. Even after you "fixed" it. That's why this isn't just in the bug forums, can this rune ever actually be properly fixed? Or should it just be changed into something like "all champs gain pacified, distracted, and mobility for a turn, friendly champions gain 6ap and careless". Because this has been broken for ages.

If you want more info: my aspect of life ended up on my shrine, oracle is out of any deployment zone, and the other 2 champs I had have completely disappeared.[​IMG] At the start of my next turn oracle went to the front of my deployment zone, like it should, but the other 3 stayed where they were.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Very wrong.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Markoth this looks to be a bug, maybe move it to the bug forums or be a pest to him also ?

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If I had forum mod capabilities I would but I dont. That said you are indeed correct this should be in the bug forums.

5. super71

My whole point is don't tell me to do one thing unless your gonna do it to everyone.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You are doing such a fabulous job of doing it for me. Keep it up!

Ballballer and SPiEkY like this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

He didn't single you out, dude, your thread just happened to be the one he saw. Insecure, much?

8. Elves Rule

Yeh it should be in bug forums, I think I may have been "slightly" annoyed when posting this.

9. super71

your welcome

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The problem with a bug like this is that without a consistent reproduction, it becomes almost impossible to figure out if it's fully fixed. We can keep casting it 100 times and it works and that one time it doesn't work it is still broken.

Either way, back onto the bug board it goes.

11. Sokolov

In the meantime I will ban it from ranked so no one uses it.

12. Elves Rule

I'm not sure how you can't reproduce it, it seems to happen to me 50% of the time i use it.
    More info, if it's useful: normally the units that become unusable can be found with aoes, so you know where they are, you just can't see/select them or move onto their space. Last time I used it though, a champ made with grimlics mirror disappeared altogether; it didn't get healed by avatar transfigure.

13. Sokolov

It's not about being able to reproduce it sometimes, it's about being to create a use case where it happens EVERY time.

That's how we know what we look for.

14. Sokolov

Either way tho, probably easier to just redesign this spell.