strategies of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

You have been told several times but you keep ignoring everyone that gives you an aswer you dont like, the way you used to play the game for the last 9 years has not change, rush exists, you now need different runes for that.
    This thread does not deserve another reply

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

I used this BG and my 1 week playing experience (using another deck) as an example to show that surprise rush is gone from the game and that it is gone because devs don't want it there. And that its not slowly became more powerfull with every change. In fact 10 changes were made that made my 8 year old deck impossible. And this deck was of course changed many many times over the years. But it was still possible to play it with the shrine rush strategy. Now after last 10 changes, its impossible to use it, with or without changes. This strategy of the game is deleted. And so I saw playing some 100 ranked games. NO one tries to damage shrine any longer. No one tries to take fonts early any longer. No one tries any tricks or tactics except how to kill one champ per turn.

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@polltroy One deck being non-functional does not invalidate the entire archetype. You can keep saying it's gone, but we keep telling you it isn't and all you need to do is to do some research and theorycrafting and come up with a new BG using different blocks for it.

4. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

well main argument is from 100 games played only in one game someone was damaging my shrine. and no one rushed. about my BG its just an example to show the numerous nerfs of this surprise rush strategy and how there was nothing in the changes that made it stronger or was usefull. Again its just an example as I could not check all runes and abilities these days...

Anyway besides this I can say a lot of changes are good as the game feels much more simple now in terms of understanding whats going on during the battles.