Strongest Avatar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5amb0, Apr 4, 2017.

1. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

In your opinion, what is the strongest and/or weakest avatar? why do you thinks so? Has this been discussed before?

I think forglar bc leap op. followed by kthir, bc on the tranfigure turn you can block an opponents power turns w/ resistances. SP prolly the weakest, but thats just cuz they the most OP faction

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

This has been discussed many times and your kinda backwards on your opinions. FS & FW are tied for the weakest. ST/SL/KF are the strongest, SP, UD and IS are strong in their specific situations.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Fs is definitely not the weakest, it can leap, which means the enemy can not rush as nearly as effectively. Is avatar is also very strong, since it can heal supers. UD, FW, and SP are definitely the weakest. Offensive abilities are not properly balanced on avatars. No reason for offensive aoes to have as long a cooldown as defensive. Also, these avatars make really poor tanks, despite being designed to tank (Fw the worst in this regard). I'd personally like for fw and ud to receive buffs, at the very least to their aoes CD. Alternatively give FW HORIFFIC aura and a speed increase, since he is the only avatar which needs to actually engage things to be efficient.

4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

20 nora a turn to run your avatar away and not deploy there is pretty good I hear.

Anyways its

FS < SP < FW < UD < IS < SL < ST < KF

for me.

Basically top 2 because they have an immediate (an very very strong) impact on the board. Next 3 cos they do something other than do dmg/run. Last 3 because all they can do is run/hit with their 6/8 turn special.

If all of them had an immediate impact on the board state they would all be about as powerful imo.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  5. DiCEM0nEY

... I mean, you know the objective is to kill the shrine, and FS shrines can literally leap multiple spaces behind otherwise out of position units? Not can the shrine be trapped in by say a relic?

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

And if your just running away with an avatar trying to keep it alive than you're at a huge nora disadvantage. So yeah all that does is stall a loss

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Can't hop away from Ret...

MaruXV, Etherielin and davre like this.
  8. DiCEM0nEY

A very significant portion of my wins with skeletons back when they were good came from shrine rushing with lerpers. I can tell you from experience leap can be situationally game winning on the avatar.

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

1) This is more effective at lower levels.

2) In very very few games your avatar/shrine HP actually matters. Sure, sometimes it does and leap can be important, but 9/10 its irrelevant.

SPiEkY and chris0024 like this.