'Structs Ranged options

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by negatorxx, Oct 11, 2015.

1. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

There are just so many. I'm running IS/SP because i just cant give up the firecases, firecase chucker, and Cyclops symbiot. Also, Moga cannon.

Anywho, the IS side of the has a million ranged options. Currently im running 2x Siege Engines at 63 nora and a single Lodestone Megalith. Curious about Turret Team and the Silverclan Dog (it looks really low in the dmg department).

Also, how many of you run immunity: physical constructs? Is it worthwhile? I find there is way too much alt damage out there, and the only decks that are majority physical are bad to start with.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I uses x2 Animated Armor. Cheap and has lots of defense/hp.

I only use one Siege Engine because 2x2 and Dwarf Driven gets annoying. Robodogs usually have 14 damage (5 from protective and banner) thanks to all the summons and what not.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I use my Dogs for Siege Hammer and regularly get them up to 22-25ish damage for a 3 attack turn.

4. negatorxx

barrage?

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

yup

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Yeah Marko Has it. The robodog is the strongest out of them all since you can equip it.

I brought my cold war IS/ST construct bg that relies heavy on pilgrimage.

This guy plus hold the line, no joke esse.

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

i'm the only one who think glider is ok?

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I used to use him in a Dwarf/Struct deck that relied on HP stacking with Sermon, Boost : Construct, Regal Presence, Superior Tinkering, Banner, etc. to boost dual-race runes like Glider, RR, Moga Slicer etc.

9. negatorxx

i tried teh glider and was let down time after time by its movement

10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

how is the new Megalith?

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Great