Stuff

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, Oct 20, 2015.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

WITNESS YOUR NEWFOUND POWER AND GO FORTH, DARK ONE, YOU HAVE DISCOVERED YOUR SPECIAL TALENT! THE ABILITY TO DIE!!
    upload_2015-10-20_7-27-37.png
    upload_2015-10-20_7-29-1.png
    upload_2015-10-20_7-30-25.png

Anima26, Dem0nica and OriginalG1 like this.
  2. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Thanks, been looking for a cost effective lich deck to go off of. Second one looks a but odd though, but newbie friendly.

TeaScholar likes this.
  3. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

That abomination... Berserker 1, 2 or 3?

4. TeaScholar

Berserker 3. I like him mean. I also run pummel 1 on him. He's the pampered child of the mostly cheap zombie crew.

5. Djangoguy

Nice, I'll post some of my BG's here for advice and what of them are the most competitive :)

TeaScholar likes this.
  6. Ultima

Guess I'll do the same. Malefecia is I'm there as a place holder. Needed trading fodder completely forgot what it was now that I think about it. But this game is all about holding out until late game. So far it's 2-1 in ranked. Might replace her with toll taker because for the life of me I can't remember

Attached Files:

7. Djangoguy

Ok, let's get started:

999999999.jpg 2222222222.jpg 8888888888.jpg 33333333333.jpg 44444444444.jpg 111111111111.jpg 777777777777.jpg 6666666666666.jpg 10000000000000.jpg 55555555555555.jpg

Netherzen likes this.
  8. Djangoguy

Too much images on the same post:

01111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg 012222222222222222222.jpg

What of those BGs you think is the most competitive?

9. TeaScholar

Definitely the Highlander BG. Except I'm noticing you run particular champs that make me ask myself "why"

10. TeaScholar

Skeletons as a theme don't really have that much going for them anymore, but what few things they do have like commander and defender aren't in there, only tormented priest might have boost. Those bone circle staffs are only really going to be useful around the elementals, but you're not running cloaks. And regardless of boost or not, it's not worth running only mostly skeletons when the benefit of doing so is a mere +5 hp. So what were you going for with this bg?

11. TeaScholar

@Djangoguy

[​IMG]
    This bg would be best if run like the highlander bg, with higher diversity of options. And there are anticlimactic things going on. Graveyards, Skeletal Berserkers, TWO dark familiars, more than one ravenwraith, two anthropomancers. Even lich Magistrate is taking up space. Aside from the graveyard (broken bones > graveyard especially for vengeful), the champs I mentioned would be perfectly fine run x1.
    Skeletal Berserkers is good! But low CD, short lived, situational. Rarely would you need two of them out, if ever. If you simply replaced one with a martyr it'd be more efficient.
    Dark Familiar are highly situational, building up too slow for most situations. Recommend replacing one with Bile Zombie, as they're on opposite spectrums of efficiency
    Ravenwraith is about timing (thus situational). You can either put her out at just the right time before things begin dying, and then follow her up with other champs (note: NOT another raven) to support her and keep her alive or distract the enemy. But you can also deploy her when she directly counters the opponent (she counters magic and physical, and can 1v1 most champs, ranged or melee. She is good for holding down a font that isn't in the middle of a map).
    Two anthropomancers is meh. You need to balance between vengeful units and fodder. Anthropomancer is what I'd call a vengeful unit, same thing with Raven and Magistrate. And in my studies, I've found one unit per TYPE of vengeful unit is sufficient. Ideally there should be two fodder champs per Vengeful unit. In game this is important to reveals and deployment order. I always try to get the fodder out first. If a Vengeful unit dies, the CD is still low. You might also want to squeeze in Coragh, another vendetta/reaper's blade, and a LK
    And doom is generally more useful than Absorb Magic or at least less situational

[​IMG]
    Ugh. Drop the spires and the piles, run Snuff.
    And you can get away with 17-18 champs for best early reveal results.
    Mute Stalkers are zombies best swarmer, the only ranged capable swarmer. He can do 30+ damage in a double tap coming out of stealth and preparation. Meanwhile you'd got two lost queens. My, that's interesting.
    I'd recommend swithcing out wandering for fleshblights and see how you feel.
    I also run Corpse Golem and Nectrotaur for the Black Death module, because Zombies best gimmick right now is disease amp. But that's nothing canon.
    An infected zombie or two would be nice run at maximum upgrades, instead of corpse piles. Requires less set up, and the champ itself can be run similar to Jakei Extinguisher w. Damage Shield and Aura 3.
    For an early swarm you GOTTA have a Essence Drain in there..
    Finally, skull of decay. In zombies... Where the point is to inhibit healing anyway? Two festers and all?
    Oh wait, you're running TWO skulls of decay.... Wtf

You're also gonna have to explain to me what you find so appealing about Tomb Raider

Djangoguy likes this.
  12. Ultima

Its a broken down from my "high ranking" skeleton deck prenerf, but it works out pretty well, I initially went for cheap meat so am and worked from there ending with this. And commander is on skeleform, no idea which skeles have defenders. And running the skeleforms are pretty good at 69 nora. As I said, this deck so more is sitting out the opponent and destroying their units until late game. I use staffs on squishies which end up on bonies allowing them to come off CD to spam on broken bones.

13. Ultima

Wow, the new skele exo looks amazing. Why is there no talk of it? Melee beater, average price, sapping armor, his upgrade line 2 is great all around. Sleeper for sure going to try and get ahold of him asap after bolters.

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-10-21_11-17-27.png
    my lich based meta. do not have the new guy. surprised curler is a lich, but no complaints.

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

16. Ultima

17. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Yes.Based on that bg kalase posted.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pure cancer.

19. Djangoguy

Corruptor? I like him :oops:

Thank you for the reply, I'm sad to say that I have never played zombies more than 1~2 games :D so I glad I can better my BG up. Yesterday I farmed 2x Corpse Golens, so let's get use of them, eh. I'll get rid of most my relics and post it again soon

TeaScholar likes this.
  20. Ultima

What exactly do the devourers do? Also yikes, death charge build up