Stuff

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

2. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Looking good now Django. Only thing really is you took out reapers blade for blight ring. I don't think that's a good idea.

3. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Literally everything. No joke.

5. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I just can't play a guy who needs tree relics deployed and a BG around him to work.

vitor and TeaScholar like this.
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

He needs 1 relic out, and Tome is incidental because it mainly fuels Scorn on Skeletal Berserkers and Death Guards. Two Graveyards is for consistency and safety, deploying both at the same time is greedy as heck.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

[​IMG]

This BG is a fun little thing based around reanimation. death harvester is finally a star player in a BG. The key behind this BG is of course based around getting refunds twice, the average nora cost is a lot higher than one would expect out of FW. but once this BG starts working pretty well it gets a nice dose of global damage running around and can actually play attrition fairly effective with your nora for each champion life actually hanging around 40 something.

TeaScholar likes this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Where are you getting that number?

9. themacca

im paying 90 for majority of the units who will get 2 lives. (which are the ones my BG focuses on) if i get a refund on either of them it could be less, although i forgot to specify only for the champions who are reanimating. and while i do use gravewatcher to reanimate coragh meaning im paying 135 nora for 2 lives from him if i have a death bird out for the time every unit involving coraghs death occurs my total investment comes down to 101 nora

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

New version:
    death eng.JPG

Collection of souls is surprisingly good.I run him at 77 nora with hex 1 and transfer life.

11. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

The deck is still doing well that j posted. Best some rare leaguer twice. Told me "gg pox is bad" because I outplayed him and his regen goblins/grimlic/blood goyle. Also dark healing is bugged, my units receive no healing whatsoever. And I'm sure 8-15 health regen a round is enough to give one health to at least one of the three champs I have.

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Dark Healing, as per description, only triggers on healing from spells or activated abilities. Passive healing triggers will neither be reduced nor redistributed by Dark Healing. It is WAI and WAD, not bugged.

13. Ultima

Well, it reduced regen on goblin spell kaiser and grimlic down to 3

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

And you didn't happen to have a Skull out?

15. Ultima

No skull, just my tormented priest.

16. themacca

i've already tested dark healing. doesn't appear to be bugged.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Then that part isn't WAI, bring it up in bug forums. It shouldn't interact with Regen.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Grimlic and Spellkaiser have regen 2 not 3.

19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

20. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

upload_2015-11-4_14-24-36.png
    You could substitute soul reaver with shield of darkness or weanie bone staff but Soul Reaver counters things people don't expect