Stupid, Unneecssary Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kinembe, Jul 8, 2014.

1. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

like name changes, why? was it just to confuse us after years of learning runes you guys thought "hey, let's change the names for no reason"?

symbols - haven't noticed all of them, but the symbol for skirmisher is now the precision symbol? ..wtf for?

cyclonic fesh - was a ranged unit, that was his place for years and making him 1-2 range just completely screwed him up. couldn't you nerf him in another way so as not to completely ruin him?

i notice more and more of these stupid changes every time i play now and it is a pain in the ass. one thing is to balance the game another is to just ruin runes and confuse us by switching symbols around for no reason.

i'll say it again, in my opinion you guys wasted 4 months on this "revamp" with little to non benefit to the game. nerfing good runes into shoeebox is NOT balancing.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Sell your runes and go away.

3. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

he has a point, when everyone realized toxic anuran was now boghopper toad they thought the person was talking about bloated toad.

4. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

That's not true, I was thinking about Boghopper Tad.

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yes there are some stupid stuff but the game is better after the revamp that is 1 thing that I am sure of the game before was stupid powercreeped and Sony left us to die for like 5 months without a word . Are somethings stupid? Yes some things make me laugh at who could ever think of some of these changes but in the long run the game is much better.

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It's like I traveled 2 weeks into the past.

7. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Are you buying?

8. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

"Unneecsary" - So close!

Interesting that you single out Cyclonic Fesh. It seems you are oblivious to the holistic changes made to ranged champions. Many ranged champions were changed from ranged to melee (1 or 1-2) or had their range's "range" reduced (from 4-7 to 4-5, for example). It seems you aren't looking at the changes as a whole, and instead choose to focus on the specifics in a vacuum. That's not constructive feedback.

SPiEkY, davre, Nea and 1 other person like this.
  9. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

It's another baw thread, look at all the ****s I give about your ***** hurting!

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

See this backpack i'm wearing?

[​IMG]

It's full of all the shits i don't give.

11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

imnotarapper.gif

st3ck and Dagda like this.