Suggestions for a Zoalt bg

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by WraithxxV, Apr 18, 2014.

1. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

I was looking at my rune collection today and saw one of my old favorite runes Zoalt chilling there without any bgs for him, so I thought it would be cool to come up with something for him.

Unfortunately I'm going through a case of writer's block, so, what is the best thing you can think of for Zoalt?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

UD/SL dragons?
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CfVCWc5iC31cktCdQCi4CdmCjGciDs4@s2ls8fs3os86S7usYs3wSAr3Tr20
    mandate for prismatic, rapid assault is for rumblers, didn't include sacrifice because of leech. I think that something like 2 rapid assault and transmission relay would be fun. Dragoleech + orb should be nice
    Maybe more this way:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CfVcWc5iC31cktc9FCdQCi4CdmCjGciDS2ls3os86S7usYS3wR3Tr20r3Q
    I'm not sure, zoalt doesn't look too great either but is better than balefire knight or firemaw

3. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Zoalt fits in a lightning deck too.

4. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Zoalt also fits well in beast splits but I think the most efficient BG would be a dragon split :)

5. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

definitely include a transmission relay if you go the dragon way!

6. GabrielQ

I thought that rumblers had initiative on upgrades, rapid assault is no good on them. Maybe you can ditch the dragoleech and include a couple sacrifices, and you can keep a rapid assault to transform a vexian neodrak in a pseudo rumbler. But rapid assault is pretty much perfect in anything in this bg that you can deploy from the beacon, so I'd try.

7. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Hmm cool stuff. I have a complete Skywings build though so going dragons split makes me just think why not play my Skywings. Might try it though, since I do have all the runes. xD

Any examples of a lightning or beast bg?

8. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

9. GabrielQ

Was rapid assault changed without me noticing? didn't it grant short lived also? because, as the current state, it's a great spell (more with skywings) and I recall it being shoeboxed.

WraithxxV likes this.
  10. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

I think it was changed, it is pretty nice now.