Summon Cthulhu

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Vorian, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Faction FS
    Spell
    Cost 100 nora
    Rarity Exotic
    Summon Cthulhu with 30 damage and 10 ap for 1 turn. He has immobile, skirmisher, and range 1-3. He also has telekinetic blast - 5ap that paralyses all opposing champions with in 5 spaces.

This is in honour of the being that created poxnora, through inspiring the octopus employees.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

30 damage and 10 ap...like I know it's a joke rune or w/e but Firk man that's just an insta kill even for 80 nora. it alone could just clear an area for the blast too while most power turns require much more nora

3. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

You need to read up on Cthlulu man, the Octopus overlord demands it!

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

yeah I know about him and wutnot, and would love to see a cthulhu rune/spell but this kind is OP imo

heh, actually reminds me of how I was bored in class one day and started drawing cthulhu Bane Shift on the desks. good times

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Realistically speaking it would give FS a fighting chance at the meta-game.

6. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

And it has to have multiattack 2.

7. Vorian

Its not a joke rune and I have upped its cost to 100 nora. Also its mass paralysis not stun you can just use an aoe on your champs to allow them to attack. I have done that before, and it has been crucial to winning the game.

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I honestly hope this gets implemented

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I do too. Cause that would drop a shirne. Give him 1-4 though so he can hit fw's shirne

10. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Cthulhu is the opposite of being a brute monster that kills people. Cthulhu instead causes various types of madness in people.
    Cthulhu also doesn't have a physical form and exist in a different reality plane that can't be comprehended by our minds.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  11. Vorian

All true, thats why he would only come to the fourth dimension for a turn. I know poxnora is based in the 4th dimension as people use magic in this dimension.

12. soulmilk

Not sure how magic is related to the 4th dimension.
    It does make sense that his card would be a spell card though.

13. Vorian

In different dimensions different things are possible, in the 3rd dimension science rules, in the 4th - 9th magic rules through alechemy.

14. soulmilk

First time hearing that, but I admit I haven't studied this.

15. Vorian

It all comes down to string theory. They have not proven the existence of other dimensions yet but its a matter of time. The aliens are the ones who can explain other dimensions to you. Or you can read their stuff on the internet, but they have said that alchemy is the science of dimensions 4 through 9.

soulmilk likes this.