Summon: Dog is cd 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, May 16, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Summon Homunculus, Myx Pupae, Summon Groble, etc all have cd4.

Why is the houndmaster allowed to have cd3 on him summon, on a boostable doggy with detection? Consistency please! Give it cd4 please

@Sokolov

2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Summon Skeleton is cd3, and Summon Skeleton 3 summons 7-speed Skeletons.

3. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Boghopper Tad cd3, Boghopper Zombie cd3

It's not just the CD's that make little sense, the costs of summons is all over the place. Somebody pointed out Fleshweaver vs Dwarf in another thread.

Whilst we are doing that, can we get some consistency on swarms also? I'm mainly looking at the cost on swarm arctic beast for a 50% swarm champ, seems out compared to other swarms.

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

It looks like summon cool down is based on the power of the summoned unit at the moment with meatier or more numerous champs being higher cool down and squishier champs being lower.

Summon CD
    bat 3
    Beast 3
    tad 3
    bogzomb 3
    moga 3
    skeleton 3
    snowcat 3
    spiderling 3
    treespirit 4
    dragon 4
    fesh 4
    imp 4
    crabs 4
    serpant 4
    Festering corpse 5
    Piledriver 5
    electric flies 5
    furbull 8

Making them all consistent will probably take a review of the summons which should happen anyway.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

also @others

yeah didn't really look at all of them, I feel a slight overhaul could be useful. Some summons are clearly stronger than others. Depending on the boosts they receive etc as well.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

first make all the summoned champ one single hp like 15 or something

7. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Desert owl games= DOG
    Summon DOG is lower CD than others
    coincidence? I think not

8. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

I can't figure — if you feel like complaining about consistency, why instead of spamming threads about curse and summon dog, you don't spam threads about how after revamp certain runes got crippled to ridiculous state, while others of same power got -10 or -20 nora?

9. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

A tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse… The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no stitched but a living man ... his name is remembered in no tale, for he himself had forgotten it.

claydude5 and EmperorSauron like this.
  10. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Maybe because Sokolov has already indicated he's aware of that? Why make threads about things already being discussed by the big man?

11. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

consistency is usually a stronger case for an argument in these forums

12. EmperorSauron

Mind if i make that my signature? Its quite good

13. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

lol go ahead. its from the return of the king

14. EmperorSauron

damn thats where its from, i was thinking like where have I read that. Now i remember it was the mofreakin mouth of sauron's description

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Aside of the "stitched" bit ... Currently wondering what it actually said in the original.

16. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

"There rode a tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse, if horse it was; for it was huge and hideous, and its face was a frightful mask, more like a skull than a living head, and in the sockets of its eyes and in its nostrils there burned a flame. The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man. The Lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dûr he was, and his name is remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it, and he said: 'I am the Mouth of Sauron.'"

Willow likes this.
  17. Boozha

I should read the books again soon-ish.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

So because SL has a friggen relic that gives all beast, blitz...

IS deserves more nerfs.

You just can't stand IS.

BUT SL beast NEED THAT BLITZ YO.

19. Boozha

Only encountered that relic once and proceeded to win the game, but it was slightly silly. Not half as silly as the nefari resurrection, though; anyone using that should be banned at dawn.

20. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Nefari Ressurection is for proz tho.