Summoning all stitched players!!

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Djangoguy, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Attached Files:

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

3. Djangoguy

i don't think that monoliths are playable anyomore, when magicians had grant: flying they are pretty good, but they are too much slow atm

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Strength of Body puts them a pretty nuts damage for something that already has more than a 1:1 Nora:HP ratio. It's definitely runnable.

Edit: Also, they're 2-5 range now, not 1-3 anymore, so there's that to take into consideration.

5. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

essence drain where,tempest crown why
    echoes4life

6. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

y no concealers?

7. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Im running this:
    http://poxbase.com/deck/cuNCo3CyKcyJco2Co4CyMCh-CiUciWs6Zs4+s6zsps4Wsgs4@sns5dsOsAs5ar3Te2K

Concealers are pretty good. Why? -> Cloak dream-eaters for a few turns. I think anathema are too expensive to run unless u can give me a reason why. Don't need blackguards. Stitch them. I don't use fire blast. I prefer lava erupt over that. I like being troublesome for my opponent. Also, disintegrate can work on your own fire trap (from lava erupt), so u can stitch yourself a new unit from that (or your opponent's relic). Either way, its fun. I should consider taking the stitchling out because its expensive. Instead replace it with another arise. And completely forgot the banner. I use tinderbox because if u want a champion to live, then that does for you. Amazing survivability. Head of osarius to randomly drop it in my opponent's font. Others are just eh. Stitched are so fun :)

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

blackguard>concealer anyday,anathema=sever summons u nob

9. Djangoguy

essence drain isn't necessary with soulreave
    i run tempest crown for sarinda/tyrants
    blackguard is better then concealer heh
    anathema for sever summons