Surge Plant KF/ST is Op with crystalis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flash88, Jul 17, 2015.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

With Crystalis Rapid growth Rank 2 ,you can have +10 +20 +30 +50 dmg lol in few rounds
    just with 8 champions surge plant = easy win
    Maybe need a 5 cd to rapid growth...

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Attack one of them. Pop.

Also, that sounds like a terrible matchup against FW.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

The micromanagement must be god tier because man it's a ***** trying to rapid growth once you get about 5 of em out. Also that sounds like an easy way to pop his shrine for about 20 hp. Killing one kills em all.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Banner + ST bonus means they will have 11 HP with a Death nova that does 8 damage. May be difficult to kill them all with a ranged attack but an AoE should do it.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If they're running ST Banner in a split that fields mostly KF champs. Just hit two, then the chain Nova should pop them all.

6. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Seriously that Bane Shift is so gimmicky and so easy to counter. It would be insane to nerf it. You lost to it once probably and made a post. Come on...
    Also how do you not take control of the mid font after they dump 50 nora into virtually nothing.

7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Don't act like it's your first time.

Anyway, I'm still trying to understand the real use for Crystalis. It only comes up in some stupid trick BG, as it is too expensive for healing, not to mention death nova kinda ruins that.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Crystalis was meant to be a devourable healing source. Not sure who the genius was that gave Crystalis frost death nova a complete upgrade line but dude WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!!!????? Since it's a plant it can surge as well. Soul vitality applications due to it's rapid growth. Your opponent would love to have a polar ant party in your crystalis patch. (Crystalis + boreal twilight) I knew about this one a long time ago.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Devouring doesn't trigger the nova.

KingJad likes this.
  10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I still think ranks of death nova are stupid.

KingJad likes this.
  11. Lushiris

Oh, good to know, now I can spend 44 nora on that safely.

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hey man, folks can get salty about a rune, but it's better if they do so because of how it actually works.

13. Lushiris

One thing I've learned on the internet is to never argue with someone with mod powers. So although I really want to I won't use any sarcasm in this post. Next time you could try talking about the rune though, instead of focusing on how people feel.

14. flash88

flash88 Member

Warbanner ST + boost plant = 10 hp
    and Crystalis in a good map are safe ,just deploy behind the shrine, also this...
    is just some champion devour some crystalis ...so that it is three spaces between two sets of copies and ready: you cut the effect of a mass death if some oponnet kill a crystalis.

Just dark favor Rank 3 can save you

15. flash88

flash88 Member

I have not lost anything, never faced a bg these.
    On the contrary, I got to ride the full bg but gave up the use RANKED to be very unfair to the other players.

is why I am addressing the matter, then they will come crying if any player to use it and win a game easy, you can reach 50 dmg easily

16. flash88

flash88 Member

Warbaner ST + Boost Plant you have 15 max hp = easy heall
    but i think is very unfair use this in match

17. Lushiris

In pox, nora is the measure between fair and unfair. 44 nora + 77 nora for boost + the champion u need for surge already is a decent drawback for just some extra damage. This kind of setup is veru susceptible to rushes.

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Why are you being so nasty? All he did was clarify an interaction and he is discussing the rune.

19. Lushiris

Ok.