Swoop FTW!

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Bondman007, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

So, the swoop ability is completely bugged atm. Anything that uses it, regardless of the creature's damage is swooping in for like 20-25 damage, even on 10 damage champs! Abuse it while you can!

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Really? I haven't encountered this and I've been using Wings of Glory in a lot of games , swoop does give a damage boost so perhaps you are over reacting ?

4. Bondman007

Happened in the daily skirmish today with Frostwing Windrider and yesterday against a player with the Utterdark Shadecaster...they had their base damage but swooped for like 20+ damage

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's vomit on his screen already

pox spaghetti

6. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

shadecaster gets 3 dmg every time it relocates so he couldve had 10 base teleported in his last 2 turns or just 1 and swooped

so thats 10+3+3+3+another 2 from swoop

nothing bugged there

BrokenNeck likes this.
  7. Bondman007

The champ showed 10 damage when I clicked it...also, that wouldn't explain the windrider

Portal jumper (or w/e its called) actually shows a stat increase when it relocates.

8. Willow

When this champion is successfully relocated, it has +3 DMG until its next attack or for 6 turns.

BrokenNeck likes this.
  9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

knees weak arms are heavy

10. Bondman007

OMG dude, I understand that...I am telling you it was no where close to 20+ damage even for the +5 it gained for the current swoop...and I'm telling you the windrider hit for that much also (at least 20). The windrider has 11 damage (I don't think banner was out) and even if it swooped on a flier it still should have only done like 15-ish damage. His shadecaster did not relocate twice before it attacked my guy. I even had a guy observing the game that didn't understand how it swooped for that much. Telling ya, its borked.

11. Willow

the frostwing hunter has blitz AND hunter quick so either of those could have affected the dmg, most probably the hunter quick but liek axeraiser says youre probably just overreacting

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ya i've seen Swoop multiple times now and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Seems like you may have missed something.

BrokenNeck and Willow like this.
  13. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Amp, hunter, defenseless, Vulnerability: X, Blade of the Snake, Flanking, Initiator?

14. Bondman007

Possibly so I guess. The ai just never uses buffs or anything but could be the case that I missed something.

15. Bondman007

Not that I saw...again...maybe I completely overlooked something *shrug*

16. Bondman007

The ai wasn't using blitz...I think I am just overreacting...wasn't a hunter...was a windrider....just overreaction...my bad

17. Willow

windrider is a strig not a frostwing tho

18. Bondman007

Frostwing Windrider...or am I overreacting to that as well?

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

With Windstriker + Swoop that's 11 + 2 x .5 = 19.5 damage

With Shadecaster to get 20+ damage Swoop you just have to teleport 3 times.

20. Willow

oh i see they changed the name, used to be jakei frostwing