Syncretism with nature. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I'm concerned with the ecological state of the planet very much. I don't believe in global warming and that the main reason of it is CO2 and I don't believe that we can literally obliterate the planet, but I do believe that we can make our food, water and air so poisonous, that we will become extinct.
    Is it possible for us humans to treat nature and animals with love and respect, like before, or has the majority of people become too vile and ignorant for this to happen?

2. Alakhami

Jesus got nothing to do with it. I just happen to study the subject before agreeing with the populist propaganda.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Did you guys hear about the Belgian terrorist who tried to blow up a bus?

He burned his lips on the exhaust.

This thread is whack. Conservation of resources and nature is one of the key things in combating climate change. Sp it is worth supporting that aspect even if you do not believe there to be global warming.

4. Alakhami

Are you blind?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm honestly curious, this "populist propaganda" phrase being thrown around concerning climate change.

How is trying to reduce CO2 levels amongst things possibly a populist agenda. What are these advantages that these "insert people that you think control us via climate change" get by doing this? Fighting climate change, unlike some like to think here, isn't just about donating money and that's that. You make an effort in order to combat the symptoms of climate change but also make an effort to make sure that the effects are looked after.

How does emission levels being regulated somehow advance a "populist agenda". How does making people aware that we probably shouldn't be Firking with all sorts of stuff advance a populist aganda? It's not just about taking your 27$ at the time and then thinking the problem is somehow gonna get solved. Half of it is awareness. Do you think you are being manipulated by not polluting?

Tweek516, Geressen and Etherielin like this.
  6. Alakhami

I believe that climate change is a hoax made so people stay ignorant and are distracted by the real issues. Since the majority of people have slept during school at biology and geography classes, and since it is very easy for the government to manipulate the social media and the press, it is very easy to make a large group of people blame something mythical that doesn't contribute to the problem nearly as much as the populist propaganda claims it to be. For example, did you know that fabric meat production makes up for 37% of the worlds CH4 or methanium, which is 20 times heavier than CO2? Are you "aware" enough after knowing this to stop consuming corpses? This is just one of the causes that nobody talks about, because it is beneficial for the government to keep people drugged with poison. It goes beyond food -- pharmacy, hygiene products, tables, chairs, floors, buildings etc.etc. And of course, you have no clue that nature produces significantly more CO2 than humans.
    The problems that we have have got nothing to do with CO2. The problems come from scum being unable to live in the cities without throwing garbage around, poisoning lakes, oceans, destroying forests and their habitats, hunting for "fun", killing and mass producing trillions of animals for a purely cruel stomach whim and wasting valuable resources on them, which frankly, if redirected to Africa could easily feed the whole damn continent. So yes, I don't believe in global warming, but I believe that earth is sick and tired of us, ungrateful and evil creatures who can only destroy but fail to create.

"One of the main reasons you can tell that global warming is a hoax is that the main purveyors of global warming live lifestyles opposite of what they preach, they all own multiple large homes and yachts and they fly around the world in private jets pushing their propaganda. Not to mention some people such as Al Gore actually profit from Carbon Taxes and other green energy laws. If they actually believed what they preached they would be leading quite different lives." -- Elmer Beauregard.

If you want to read some stuff on global warming hoax:
    https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/#.VMKSnXZCZHA
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eratures-at-high-mark/?utm_term=.7199a255284a
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...dicted-arctic-summer-ice-could-disappear-2013
    http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/stations/437.php
    http://m4gw.com/99-of-scientists-dont-believe-in-global-warming/
    http://m4gw.com/new-nasa-satellite-data-flips-climate-science-on-its-head/

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    st3ck and DarkJello like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Not yet, thanks for reminding me.

Timfoil hat wearing *******.

8. Alakhami

oh Bane Shift, you have that problem with your eye, right? How is that going?

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the bloody eye was a temporary side effect of treatment for my larger overarching eye troubles. My right eye has trouble making out details now.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Also nature cares suprisingly little for love but is helped enormously by initiatives that buy up land so nobody else flattens it, canals the streams etc.

11. Alakhami

In accordance to the tradition of Auyrveda, the milk must be obtained from an animal that has a spacious outdoor environment, an abundance of pasture to feed on, water to drink, is treated with love and care, and is not pregnant. The milk may only be collected once the mother's calf has its share.
    Love isn't just a feeling that doesn't have a physical manifestation. It directly influences the way you interract with your enviroment. The slav-aryans, the indo-aryans, celts and even the egyptians and greek had phenomenal memory (indo-aryans for example knew all of the upanishads off by heart), health and coincidentally treated nature around them (egyptians and greeks to an extent) with great love and care. They lived in harmony.
    Not much has changed since then. Yes, we have more toys, more knowledge of the world around us (arguable, but for your stupidwhiteman mentality I'll go along with it), more sophisitaced medicine, but in return our lifespan is shorter, we die suffering and in most cases from severe diseases, our bones are weak, our muscles are stiff and almost the spine of every human is crooked. To me that's degradation, severe degradation. So hence, I believe that love for nature directly correlates with our wellbeing. And that doesn't mean that we have to become primitive and neglect what the sciences and arts have taught us.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Love is a feeling because I am dead inside yet still care for the wellbeing of living things, i didn't read the second half because christmasdinner is nearly time for.

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I do not even

Geressen likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to continue reading after this. I love you and all, but this is just too silly an idea for me to entertain.

If climate change is a distraction, there must be issues that are going to destroy the world in the next year, in which case I wonder why these populist agenda folks are so content with the earth being destroyed. They must all have massive debt and feel like starting fresh in the next life.

Tweek516 likes this.
  15. Alakhami

Well you should've continued reading, because I've explained explicitly how exactly the world is at the risk of being poisoned because of us. When did you become so narrow-minded?

It's a distraction from the REAL issue. Get it? R-E-A-L ISSUE. People can be worried about it all they want. People love to talk about how they feel sorry for people that die in plane crashes, hurricanes, storms, terrorist attacks etc. but who gives a firk about how you feel sorry? That doesn't mean **** and that doesn't make you a better person. Same here -- people are so "aware" and "worried" and talk about it loads but they either are too ignorant to know what the REAL problem is, or they pretend they don't know and acquire profit from it.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Alright, assuming I go along with your REAL issue. How does that invalidate the issue of climate change?

Unless your solution for your real issue somehow also fixes climate change at the same time, I don't see how this invalidates the problem that climate change is.

17. Alakhami

Because there is no CLIMATE change. There is poisonous food change, there is poisonous air change, there is destruction of the ecosystem change. Frankly, if you studied this subject instead of blindly listening what the media tells you, you would know that there is simply not enough evidence to claim that there can be a climate change, since mankind kept track of it only since the 1950s.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

19. Alakhami

So, you believe that by measuring tree rings you can determine the past temperature?
    Cute.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

There is no climate change?

Then how come the climate changed?

BurnPyro likes this.