Syncretism with nature. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

So did you quote articles about something widely disproven for cherrypicking because you were tired or did finding that make you tired. Someone link mr tired the articles or the meteoroligist from the weather channel debunking it plz im in a restaurant being rude to family.

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dutchies go to restaurants? That doesn't sound cheap at all... something is off.

Also, I principally don't entertain ideas that random fellas think disproves the consensus from the scientifc community at large. I have just a little more faith that the scientists studying these issues and peer-reviewing them have a better understanding of the issues.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

My scientist is bigger than your scientist.

DarkJello and Geressen like this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not really, America is painfully behind in average size compared to Belgium and The Netherlands.

Unless you mean weight, then yes, no doubt.

Astamir and Geressen like this.
  6. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Our missles are bigger. And really does anything else count?

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Again, on average Belgium and The Netherlands also have bigger sized missles.

Must really suck to be a woman in the US.

Geressen likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Dutchies are not cheap, we are frugal and good traders.

for the bill we are, indeed, going dutch (children excepted, their parents pay for them)

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. Alakhami

See, that's the difference between you and me. You rely on an opinion of the community (which can easily make mistakes and wrong judgements, which is pretty much the case, willingly (if the goal is to obtain money)or not)) and of the media, where as I'm skeptical and actually STUDY the subject. I have seen and read all the bs that you've approved of, but I also have a analyzed different perspective, therefore, I have seen both sides of the coin. Now who do you think is superior in knowledge considering these facts?

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

olay since no-one wants to link it, your thing up there uses select land temperature measurements only. Globally, and with the sea-temperatures it is hot.

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You claiming to be more superior having read the subjects in your spare than the people who have devoted their lives to the research and have peer reviewed it with others who do the same?

This is a hard choice.

I'm gonna go with "the scientists know their stuff better than you" for 500$.

Tweek516 likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

500+ people who study it

Vs

Gutsa and a few others who study it.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Alakhami

and yet, temperature changes are cyclical.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Doesn't matter they don't happen, @Gutsa told me so.

Wait a second you are gutsa.

Which is it? Climate change can not be cyclical AND made up.

BurnPyro likes this.
  15. Alakhami

See, that is the problem with you people. You just blindly agree with the authority that appeals to the masses. The majority of scientists say that meat is good for your health too, but the REAL scientists, who aren't in there for the money say that it causes cancer, diabetes, heart attack etc. In the 21st century everyone has to thoroughly do their own independent research because we're in an information overload with the internet, tv, iphones and all other information noise and NOT be lazy because of that so blindly agree with an approved authority in society.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Alakhami

That is the point. It is too controversial to judge, the methods to evaluate prerecorded temperature are inaccurate. All of these missing pieces are reminiscent of the ozon holes that everyone was talking about some years ago and that got so easily forgotten.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Forgotten? I thought gasses that caused it were banned and it's been slowly closing.

Funny how you work there;

There is mo climate change:article
    Article is disproven for: reason
    Doesn't matter cause that thing which didn't happen is cyclical !
    How can it be cyclical and not real?
    It is complicated! Stop asking questions!

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Lol
    lol what? Most agree that too much meat is bad.

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. Alakhami

Did i say anywhere "too much"?

20. Alakhami

It doesn't exist in the way that the media portrays it. Naturally, the climate slightly changes in the world, which is clearly shown in the article I've provided.