Syncretism with nature. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You idiot, climate change is not appealing to the masses. Why are deciding to be an uneducated, ignorant fool stumbling around in the world like a blind monkey.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Too much: the quantaty where something becomes bad for you.

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You mean it is not literally a hole? Unlike most people?

You have reached new lows.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wake up sheeple, stop blindly trusting the brightest minds! Instead, trust these guys working from their garage who can write whatever they want.

You can just do all the research yourself, easily!
    Because as a random individual, you can fact check those sources super easily with no degree in that field whatsoever.

Or you can just believe what aligns with your own belief and choose whether or not to belief scientists.

I mean, we are all scientists with the internet these days!

I must have missed some, but you get the point. Show me credible evidence and I might have a look at it. Until then, everything "people who think they are superior because theyve read some stuff online and now think they are in a position to make statements that disprove everyone who has dedicated their life to thr subject" say, I will disregard without a second thought.

Tweek516 and MaruXV like this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

English I dont

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

it is bad for you regardless of the quantity.

7. Alakhami

I'm surprised that you were dumb enough to think that I ACTUALLY mean that climate change doesn't exist in the general context. That would mean that I deny the Ice age and even the period when there was one continent. Just shows the level of your deduction skills.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah, it has been proven that man didn't rapidly evolve when starting to eat meat.
    We got this physically strong from eating berries all these thousands of years.

9. Alakhami

I've provided you more than enough links, you lazy ass. Read once in a while what I write. And don't forget, I'm not here for the prozelitism. I'm simply arguing my point of view. I don't have much interest in converting you to mine. You can stay ignorant as long as you want -- not my problem.

10. Alakhami

Okay, I'm tired to talk with a person who uses pathetic demagoguery to achieve likes. This is beyond stupid. End of discussion.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You just claimed that any amount of meat is bad for you. I bring up that eating meat has allowed us to greatly evolve physically.

Where exactly is the disconnect? We're more physically advanced than ever due to consuming more meat. Though meat consumption is indirectly a problem due to logistics, methane gas and space/resources required, I fail to see how consuming any amount of meat is bad for you.

Edit: lasy sentence: bad for you to the point that we would willingly choose not to. Though mental prowess allows us to be the superior race, how is the advanced physical prowess not an added benefit to the human race?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I used to think Geressen was the biggest nutter on these forums.

download.jpg

Tweek516, Boozha and Geressen like this.
  13. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Insane or 'civilized' fascist. I'd rather be insane.

Alakhami likes this.
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Awwww, so nice.

BurnPyro likes this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

- vote for Trump
    - complain about fascism

Choose one

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Well trump is not that overtly fascist, he used popular rethoric to get elected but he is just an oligarch demagogue for now.

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Riiiight pandering to the global warming crowd isn't exploiting popular rhetoric. Oh no. Also craming in a bunch of executive orders in his last month in office. Obama is the model of democracy I'm sure.

The difference is obama is trying to pander to Europe while trump cares more about pandering to us Americans. It's no mystery why you dont like him.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Pandering to factual issues or pandering to base fears, it's all the same.

They took ur jub

Geressen likes this.
  19. Alakhami

So, I will repeat my question.
    Is it possible for us humans to treat nature and animals with love and respect, like before, or has the majority of people become too vile and ignorant for this to happen?

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Depends, clearly you do not respect it.

Luckily I am a god and above such feeble things.