Taint not giving Regen 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Festen, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Festen

Festen The King of Potatoes

I have noticed that a lot of champ doesn't get the usual Regen 3 when taint is cast.
    When you cast Taint on a champ that has already a regen 1 or 2 be it from capacity or from the SL Shrine Bonus, and you cast taint on it, He won't gain regen 3 but stay at his current regen level and only gain violent.

2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

That is a long standing issue with Taint and the regen provided by the SL font bonus.
    In my prior experience with this bug, what happens is if you already had the SL font bonus of 1 rank of regen applied then apply taint, after the font bonus drops off you will lose a rank of regen.
    Also if you apply taint to a champion then go into an SL font and receive the font bonus, after the font bonus drops off you will have lost a rank of regen.

Admittedly I have not run taint in some time, so I'm not certain if all of these interactions still behave in precisely this way, but as it appears that it never got fixed it seems likely that these are still the primary reasons ranks of regen disappear from taint.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

ca
    Thanks for the detailed description of how to reproduce this issue. We have added this to our bug ticket list.