Tales of Valor + our aspect

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Faust, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

just omfg combo.

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Uhm i don't think so.
    HBoV + aspect is a "combo" but only bacause finally she gets a basic atk

3. Faust

more about the def boost she gets - makes her kinda hard to kill

4. ARlSTOTLE

ARlSTOTLE The King of Potatoes

What good is something that is hard to kill if it can be ignored? Gotta be able to cause damage each round over and over or it's just a nora sink and ignored. You should read what we've been discussing about Aspect and using Spare Parts in the Look Who's Back thread here: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/look-whos-back-post-here-if-returning-or-just-migrated-from-soe.1693/page-3

Start reading at post 42 on page 3. I've been working on an Angels and Spirits BG so that with Spare Parts many of the "both abilities" are transferred due to being same race. The other nice thing about this, is most Angels/Spirits have really good upgrade abilities to transfer as well. Someone also mentions a construct BG using spare parts, especially since we have melt down to control how and when things are transferred, as well as get a nora refund for it.

5. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

Angel Spirit BG's have long existed. The most recent thematic work has made it much more viable however. I remember doing both IS/KF and IS/FW with much success around the release of Vashal Vicar. Angel of Mercy has Improve Range which is just awesome.

6. Faust

i just tested out Spare Parts in my Human / Pally BG - works well :)

7. Faust

IS/KF 2x KF ANgel , 2x IS Angel, AoM's Spirit of Endurence, Archanged and Grim Mirrors thats fun

8. Faust

WOW spare parts in IS/SL Draksar BG it kinda cool thx for reminding me about that

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I love it when people play defense against me and think its going to get them somewhere.