Tanglefoot Facepalm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gorebucket, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Why simultaneously remove Flurry AND add Pariah?

He only needed Pariah because of Flurry.

Multiattack 3 as a replacement is fine, and something I completely agree with.

However, what need is there for the seriously debilitating negative ability now?

Rokkushun likes this.
  2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

IMO tangle foot is beyond abuseable even with MA3 pariah insures no room for error, and having to go back and re nerf him.

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Did you also miss the part where he doesn't have Flurry?

Or do all Multiattack champs require Unequipable now too?

4. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

MEANWHILE DEATH LILY.
    This guy just needed unequippable, not sure why they took away flurry and gave him ma3 instead of just adding unequipable.

5. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

He would have needed both to keep Flurry. I can only assume the spell abuses (Time Slip) aren't as well known because they have only been possible for the last week or so.

Of course, all of that was due to the ability he doesn't have making him no more in need of Pariah or Unequipable than other Multiattack champs.

6. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

The old Tanglefoot was a monster.
    The new one looks more like the moga infront of the rune art.

Pariah looks funny. Why should i be tempted to support a cheap expendable tree with expensive spells anymore ?

What irks me really is his low hp. He is a tree afterall and even a well known deep elf with multiattack has more.

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I love k'thir and I am very happy to see the gnarlwood nerf he is still a shatter champ that can get up to 14 damage 1-4 range with multi attack 3 he's still a beast even for 66 nora.

StupidJerk likes this.
  8. TheCitadel

TheCitadel New Member

I think I made my opinion clear enough in the other thread.
    Just wanted to say that the notion that Tanglefoot is runnable if you have the entire set of Treefolk buffs up and running is laughable.

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Yeah, because really, who has boost and greenhouse in a Tree deck.

People are just being absurd here.

Also every champ should always be viewed in a vacuum. Never be evaluated in regards to what else it has available to it to improve it in any way!

10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Man death lily lol.. And I rather now see a time slip on tanglefoot ever again lol

11. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

WoodFoot has Snatch! And everyone knows non-cooldown Snatch is useful.

Run GnarlTangle for at least 1 week, if not 2, and THEN share your new knowledge.

/thread

12. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

He has snatch and must be run because of it.
    I dont need to run him for a week to know that i must run equipment removal.

Why must he carry the burden of drawbacks that where needed on his former self ?

13. TheCitadel

TheCitadel New Member

I agree plenty of people are being absurd in here. Mostly because they seem to have a raging hate boner for the Tanglefoot since he was abusable with Timeslip the past week.
    Sure, with Boost Treefolk 3, a Greenhouse and Rooted Tanglefoot is "good" but for another 90+ Nora and giving up the ability to move he better be.
    Actually which champ is bad with his full set of supports deployed?
    Without those the Tanglefoot is now a kitten, anyone with more than 2 Def, Phys Resistance, Tough, Calcify, Scale Armor, Evasive, etc.. (or alternatively decent damage) can engage him without fear.

But I guess I'll just hang back now and watch how much meta play the new and improved Tanglefoot sees from now on.

14. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

You require a violin. and you must play me the song of my people. it is known as cry me a river.

DarkJello likes this.
  15. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

tangle foot doesnt need treefolk just equip it with seed of potential that give sufficent regen needed to survive the battle plus its only 35 nora so yea