Tanky tank

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by limone1981, Mar 23, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Hey guys I was wondering for you which is your primary choice for a tank in your Sp BG.

For me Klub is the best option (obviously with Spike equipped)
    but if I have to pick a regular champ I don't know which one I should choose.

Suggestion?

2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Lately, I've found Hyaenid Bulwark to be pretty amazing w/ CA and Regen 2. While Klub/Spike is probably tankier overall, he takes up two slots and space is precious. In addition, I've found Ancient Slag w/ Fascinate and Colossal to be effective as well. Combined with vicious harpoon and fascinate, he should be able to swallow any small champ that ends the turn within five spaces of him. But I've been experimenting with Slag Overmind, Illusions and Cyclonic Fesh again, so Ancient Slag ends up w/ 65 hp after commander: slag and banner. He might not be worth it in a different bg.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Klub is for nubs. Bulwark is good with reflexes 3 only. without it he isn't much of a tank.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Waves of expendable moga count as a tank, right?

Sirius likes this.
  5. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Cyclops Symbiot is mvp! Absorb, regen (keeps him cheap), harasses like a pro and is just generally OP as all hell. I use him in a split that has no cyclops and no constructs he's that good.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I just realized how redundant this was.

Leadrz and SaintKiwi like this.
  7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

But without CA how am I supposed to throw Sappers everywhere while raining hell from Moga Cannons?

8. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Why Jib, thats child play.

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

You're right though, just tried them with Reflexes and they're like 10 times better.