Teach me to Kanen plz!

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by potatonuts, Feb 11, 2015.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Hi people, been playing Kanen a lot recently and as much as i am having some good results with them i was hoping to get some more advice before i take them into ranked.

https://poxbase.com/deck/CkFcttci3cymCyTCyYciGCynCiLchDcuLs6Ls5Qs1ks84S63s59s82s5wr2Yr16r2frOe27

I'd like to get another Whispers in there but overall im just unsure about a few things.

Is Zealotry really worth it?
    Will i need the 2x aoe spells as well as 2x Pack Savagery?
    Is the SL or SP bonus 'better'?
    Garin or Kiergana?
    Aside from spamming fuel rage and taking advantage of the pack leader/mentality mechanics what are the main strategies with Kanen?

Any advice about playstyle or what to add/remove would be much appreciated.

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Garin

3. potatonuts

I feel so enriched with knowledge now.

4. Leadrz

Rhat was a placeholder until i get back home.

Still not home.
    All i can say atm is surround opponent with packleader and pack mentality units and try to swarm opponents champions with full packs of kanen.

5. potatonuts

Oh i was just kidding man, no rush.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think Pillager is real good, and you only need 1x Tracker. Also, Spark Crones are great: Surge Kanen. One of the better ways to proc Idol.

7. Leadrz

i suggest 2x kanen slipped,
    try to use it after tonnes of champs are out so you can AP boost it to any champs it needs to hit

2x cultist may be too much they cost alot to have to basic atk

Kanen tracker + forbidden fruit is a usual combo. + Alatricity

run bloodhowlerwith tough 1 and Bloodrage

a good way to play kanen is with tonnes of lower cost champs out, with higher damage ones backing them up, like slipped ect.
    packleader + pack mentality is really good to proc.

you might also consider a peaks tactics in there for surprise damage.

8. potatonuts

I would really love to agree with you there but the games where i end up scrying my shrine into the ground to find my detect have convinced me otherwise. Pillagers and Spark Crones are also something i've considered, Spark Crones are definitely an option right now. Pillager would have a better chance if his model wasn't so poop!

Would love to but they are limited to 1! Peak Tactics definitely sounds good, i'll have to try that out.