Teleport: Blood Ball

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Aghatoor, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I tried to use it in a pvp game, non ranked.

2. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sad it is not fixed in this last patch :(

Blood decks waiting for it...

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We need more help isolating the situations in which this is occurring. The next time it happens, if you can try and get a screenshot that'd help us see what else was in play.

Every time we test it, it appears to be working correctly.

4. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

I tried it just in PvE, and it never seems to work, neither on blood balls created by Bloodgoyle itself, neither on balls created by other units.

5. Psilokibes

Same for me. It never works. No mather vs who, map, or origin of the blood ball. I will try to take screen shots to help.

EDIT: WOW.... I was checking the skills and a really xtrange thing happened:

I deploy the Blood seeker and next turn I tryed to teleport:bloodball and nothing happened. I deployed the Bloodgoyle the same turn.
    2) Next turn I tried to teleport both of them, no one worked.
    3) I tried again and this time... it worked!! I was so socked that I didnt take an image of the moment =_=

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not sure what had happened. I will try again and try to see why. Cos the bloodballs were the same and just 1 turn has passed. Could it be about CD? Like it start on CD but not showing that on screen?

2 turns later, NOT working again:
    [​IMG]

Tryed again on later turns and not working... It was just one time that worked and never again. I deployed a second Bloodseeker later and no way he can teleport. Hope this can help to find the problem.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  6. H3II

H3II The King of Potatoes

The concern is that it always worked perfectly until renamed. could that be a reason ?

7. Sokolov

No, because the name doesn't have anything to do with the code.

upload_2016-5-12_17-24-18.png

Name determines what it is called, while Class Name refers to the code. So the name can change without code being affected.

8. H3II

okay this makes sense !

Now lets see.. so if it's working for you, could we be using it in the wrong way ? what i do (and i presume that all do the same) is that I click on the ability and select the square that contains the bloodblall in order to teleport there and consume the ball as well. could it be that we have to use a square adjacent to the bloodball ?

@Sokolov do u have the latest patch ? :p (J/k) :D

9. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Just discovered on other error in blood balls interations: I was playing the daily skirmish "Wanted: Master Knolan" and trying to use teleport: bloodball. I tried to click on every single ball in the area and I discovered that I couldn't teleport on a ball created by bloodgoyle himself with his "Blood Casting", but I could teleport on one other ball (I don't remember which champ created it, angel of pain maybe).
    Then I attacked Master Knolan with 5 different champs (2x blood abhorrent, angel of pain, bloodgoyle and bloody imp) creating 5 blood balls, and then I used "Blood Convergence" on Master Knolan: just 3 balls were consumed and he received 15 dmg, while 2 balls next to master knolan(all 5 balls were in the same square of the map) were not affected by my skill.
    So maybe there's some problem with blood balls code itself, they seem to be not recognized as blood balls and doesn't interract with blood abilities correctly.

Burcho and Lushiris like this.
  10. fiine

fiine Well-Known Member

Really strange that this issue that cripples a entire theme take 6 month to adress

Psilokibes and H3II like this.
  11. H3II

Seriously guys !! No luck with that one ??

12. Psilokibes

Nope, that skill is a nora waste... delete it or change for Bloodseeker until u fix it :(

13. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

Can be something like he gets bloodseeker and when he come to play all enemy champions becoming bloodied 4.

14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

15. Sokolov

Note: I was able to reproduce this today. Hopefully we can get a fix in soon.

16. Psilokibes

Good news. Lets see I u can fix it soon :rolleyes: Good luck

17. H3II

Perfect !! That's gonna be awesome !!!!! I'm already excited to have my blood bg back in action ! Although I'm enjoying Salamans a lot now :)

18. Psilokibes

no news about the fix??:(

1 week since they find the bug but no new info about it...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  19. H3II

It's working now !!!!!

yesss :D

only tried it in a skirmish though but it works :)

20. H3II

This is working on everything. Thanks devs for the fix :):D