Terorism strikes Florida

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by StormChasee, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
    noun
    1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Media pretty quick to call it terrorism, the article states that "killing so many is clearly an act of terrorism". Dunno what definition they're using, but it doesn't seem to align with the one I found. Not to dismiss what happened, it's terrible. But it's seems like the media is going full media and instantly sowing fear, nothing is sure yet as they are still investigating why said individual did this. Although I read somewhere that it was a gay nightclub and thus it might have been political that way? Not sure. Let's hope this guy was alone and not part of a broader network.

It's pretty mindblowing how he managed to kill so many people on his own without explosives. Investigation will come with answers. Rest in peace.

damnfoolishyeti likes this.
  3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Murdering gay people is designed to do more than just kill some individuals that the killer doesn't like. It is intended to send the message that being gay is not acceptable, and as a threat to others who are openly gay -- this makes it a political act.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

that's what I said?

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

wait there was only 1 person ? there were was way more than 1 shooter in france that one time.
    I thought you guys had guns to prevent these things?

also Christina Grimmie being shot three times while signing autographs 2 days ago.

themacca likes this.
  6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

How much is that in wedding bombings?

7. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

wasn't in Texas bro

Also, the Christina Grimmie thing is so sad to me. I had been semi-following her for years (my sister was a huge fan). Had an amazing voice and personality. This world sometimes.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

doesn't florida have a stand your ground rule or whatever?

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

How many more people have to die before the liberal media and Obama finally realize there is a problem with the ideology of Islam not just a few extremist bad apples? Keep your head buried in sand. Paris... Brussels..... San Bernadino...... Florida..... Go 2016 the year the media and the rest of the world continue to turn a blind eye to the real issues in the name of Political Correctness.

newsbuff likes this.
  11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Open your borders let everyone in. It's all good bro peeps got nothin but love for murica and Europe. High five Angela Merkel, high five Sarkozy, High five Obama administration. Go open borders!!!!! Pay no attention to the Islamic compounds being built in murica and all over the world. (BOOM!)

12. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

But majority of these terrorist attacks were committed by American citizens who were recruited online. Should we border our internet too all these damn cyber immigrants need to stay on their domains?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Geressen likes this.
  13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Uhh no.... Paris= was Islamic extremists from Syria. Brussels = same. San Bernadino was a couple that came here from another country. Florida= was an afghan immigrant. Excuse me US citizen who was of "afghan descent" my bad.

14. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Did someone hack your account or did you go crazy? ... I didn't expect this garbage from you.

15. KingJad

Sorry was referring to the US attacks. he is a US citizen, born in 1986, from Port Saint Lucie, FL. and both his parents are from Afghanistan. He was a registered democrat with a security officer and firearms license. The husband was a legal citizen and his wife a permanent resident in the case of San Bernadino. Does your wall stop legal immigration as well?

16. KingJad

I should add several of the attackers in the case of Paris and Brussels were Belgian or French nationals

Geressen likes this.
  17. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

Yo, how you gana let the forums be so toxic. Why are you all so quick to instigate it? Try to read over what burnpyro is saying please. Ideas do lead to action. These stories are too close together, have you guys heard of that Google boosting hillary stats thing? This may be bigger than just a few attacks. Please please consider the ploys. What did any of these attacks have to do with each other than what the media is pressing.

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just a bit emotional right now. I know some people in florida hope nobody I knew died.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

IMAGIRL likes this.
  20. KingJad

There is but it was a soft target. Not to many people with guns in a night club. There was a cop who engaged in a firefight with shooter according to media outlets however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.